Chapter 11

At Maheshwari's Mansion

He pulled the blue coat up on his shoulders coming out of the washroom and buttoned it standing in front of the mirror.. he wore dark glares and then slightly pulled the node of his tie up settling it..

Then he turned to go out of the room but after some steps, he stopped looking on...

There was a big wall sized picture in front of him: smiling Swe and Raksha were hugging Ragini, who was kneeling down, sideways...

The picture had a garland on it..

He removed the glasses.. it was Laksh who slowly started to walk closer to the picture..

~Tere bin jee na paunga

Sach much mar hi jaunga

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai...~

He stood in front of the photo without any expression on his face... no sign of tear.. no sign of smile.. he just looked straight at Ragini

~Hasna rona tujhse hi

Mera hona tujhse hi

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai..~

Laksh: janta hoon mai kai ab tumhay koi bhi wapis nehi la sakta ragini..

He slowly raised his hand towards the photo.. as soon as his fingers touched Ragini's face, he shut his eyes..

~Maujood hai har saans mein

Tu har dafa, yeh tay hai

Tu hai dawa, ya dard hai

Par hai mera, yeh tay hai.. ~

Laksh opened his eyes caressing her face and then shut his fingers in a fist..

Laksh: bohat kamzor nikli tum aur tumhara pyar bhi. Mere liye itna lari, buri bani . Mere sath ke liye sabka sath chor dia aur aaj mujhay hi chor dia?

He turned around going towards the dressing table... he took a pinch of sindur from the vermillion box and then went back in front of the picture.. he put the sindur on her maang..

Laksh: yeh bhagwan bhi bohat ajeeb hai hum dono ko zindagi mai sath toh laya magar ek ko lambi zindaghi de di aur dosray sai zindagi hi cheen li...

Laksh kept looking at the picture..

~Tere bin jee na paunga

Sach much mar hi jaunga

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai...~

He walked towards a shelf and looked at the cd's placed on it..

He will walk towards the shelf and look at the cd's placed on it.

Laksh looked away: Ramu!

A servent came in the room..

Laksh: in sabko kachray kai dibbay mai phenk doo aur wo sari files yahan pai laga do!