Chapter 10

14 days after Rajat's truth came out

In SwaSan's room..

Swe was sitting in Sanskar's lap on the bed and both were looking to a frame which Sanskar was holding..

Swe: Dad.. Asli Mom ko yeh wedding gift pasand aayega na?

Dad: uski beti ne diya hai to zaroor aayega... let's check once again agar sab special log isme hai..

Swe nodded smiling and looked at the frame again.. it was a picture of all the Maheshwari's and Gadodia's: Dadi Maa, Dada ji, Nani Maa, Nana Ji – he indicated everyone and then happily came Ragini and Laksh – Mom Dad! – he then indicated Sanskar and Swara – Asli Mom Dad!... and mein aur Raksha bhi hai!!

Sanskar: hmm.. abh ham aapki asli Mom ko shaadi mai yehi de ghe.. is liye jaldi se chupalo!..

Just then Swara came in the room: kya chupana hai?

Swe immediately moved the frame behind her back: kuch nehi asli Mom..

Sanskar: Haan.. ham kya chupaye ghe?.. aur kyu?

Swara crossed her arms: really? To Swe apne pishey kya chupa rahi hai?..

Swe and Sanskar looked at each other gulping...

Swe slowly stood up and started to walk towards Swara: Asli Mom.. voh kya hai na... mein aur Papa ek cheez chupa rahe hai..

Swara: vohi to puch rahi hu.. kya?

Swe: voh... - she stood in front of Swara and after some seconds shouted – mein nehi batau ghi!!

And she ran away laughing taking the frame merged to her chest..

Sanskar: Arey Swe!..

Swara looked at him: kya kha kr badi hui hai haan?..

She then ran behind Swe laughing too and shouting: Beta batana to padega!

Swe kept running laughing in her childish way and holding tightly the frame and Swara was behind her..

Swara: Swe kab tak bhaago ghi!

Swe: Asli Mom aap zid mat karo.. mein nehi dikhau ghi!

They were running when suddenly Swe slipped and fell on the floor... the frame fell with her and its glass broke in many pieces..

Swara: Swe!!

She was about to go to her when Raksha came there running and knelt near her: Swe! Tum thik ho na?

Swe was sobbing..

Raksha: Swe tum ro kyu rehi ho? Chot laghi?

Swe showed her arm which was scratched crying a little..

Raksha: Tum mat ro.. ham Dadi Maa ke paas jaaye ghe.. voh tumara first aid karey ghi aur phir chot jaldi se thik ho jaye ghi!..

Swara was staring at them while Raksha helped Swe to stand up and put Swe's arm around her neck to give her support while walking..

Swara: kitni pyaari hai dono..

A voice said: bilkul Swaragini ki tarah..

Swara turned to see a smiling Ragini in front of her..

Ragini came near Swara while looking at Raksha and Swe: dono jitni bhi alag ho.. ek dusre se bohat pyaar karti hai.. kabhi sath mai larti hai.. kabhi sath mai hasti hai.. kabhi sath mai roti hai..

Swara: ham bhi hamesha aise hi sath mai sab karte the.. alag lekin sath mai.. jaise tum traditional sitar bhajati thi aur mein modern guitar.. dono kitne alag hai lekin ham sitar ke rag aur guitar kai sur mila daite the...