Chapter 3

A white car stopped in front of kg school. Lots of children were playing in the garden so there was a lot of noise.

Raksha came out of the car followed by Laksh who held her little hand smiling: To aaj meri princess ki parents meeting from standard kg 3 hai.. kitni badi hoghi hai na papa ki little gudyiaa...

Raksha: Papa ki little gudyiaaa kabhi badi nehi hone wali..

Laksh laughed lightly and they started to walk towards the school..

Another car stopped near Laksh's car and Swe came out followed by Ragini...

Swe raised her hands towards Ragini to ask her to pick her her up...

Ragini: Swe.. abh aap badey hoghey ho.. aaj to aapki parents teacher meeting bhi hai from standard kg 3... ham kaise aapko utha paaye ghe..

Swe made an angry-sad face still with the hands raised towards Ragini who smiled shaking her head and picked up Swe..

Meanwhile Laksh and Raksha came inside the school and Raksha indicated to Laksh a corridor on the left smiling and they went there...

Also Ragini and Swe came inside and Swe took Ragini in the corridor on right...

After a while..

Laksh and Raksha went inside a room where a teacher was sitting...

The teacher saw them and stood up smiling: Aap Raksha kai papa right?

Laksh shake her hand: Ji.. Laksh Maheshwari..

They sat down while Raksha stood near Laksh holding his chair..

The teacher: yaha sign kar di jiye.. aur Maa ka name bhi likh di jiye...

Laksh signed the form..

Teacher: so.. Raksha is a very sweet and innocent girl.. lekin chup si rehti hai hamesha... but althrough.. she is a bright student..

Laksh looked at Raksha who looked down: Lekin aise kaise hamesha chup rehti hai.. I mean..

Teacher: Raksha zyaada kuch bolti nehi hai.. class mai interaction nehi karti.. aisa lagta hai jaise kahi khoi khoi sai rehti hai..

Laksh: But I saw Raksha's marks and..

Teacher: Yeh marks ki baat nehi hai... I repeat... Raksha as a student is brilliant... one of the best in our class.. or I can say the best.. bas.. I think isey classmeets kai sath zyaada gul mil kr rehna chahi hai.. and if it's possible I want to meet her mother.. so I can discuss on stuffs like this..

Laksh looked at Raksha who was looking down playing with the chair where Laksh was sitting..

Meanwhile..

Ragini was waiting for her turn to meet Swe's teacher when Swe came there running: Mom Mom... dekho na.. sab parents sath mai aa rahe hai.. Papa ko bulaao na please! Mujhe bhi papa yaha chahi hai! - she said this shaking Ragini's hand..

Ragini: But beta.. aapkey papa to office mai hai na..

Swe: mujhe kuch nehi pata... mujhe papa chahi hai! Please Mom!..

Ragini tried to say something: Swe beta dekho...

But Swe went to sit on a chair crossing her arms: Sab kai Mom Dad aa rahe hai.. bas mere papa nehi aaye..

Ragini sighed: Ok.. ham abhi aapkey papa ko phone laate hai... khush??

Swe looked slowly at Ragini: sacchi??

Ragini smiled taking the phone out from her bag: mucchi!

A big smile came on Swe's face: Mom you are the best!