Chapter 4

At the fancy dress party..

Ragini was talking with some ladies when she saw Laksh playing with Swe..

Laksh was kneeling near Swe..

Swe: chotey papa chotey papa! Mein kesi lag rahi hu?..

Sue made a turn around holding her gown..

Laksh: hmm.. let me see – Swe raised an eyebrow.. Laksh smiled and pulled Swe's cheek softly – just like a real princess!..

Ragini came towards them and knelt near Swe too: lekin hamari princess ki crown kaha hai?

Swe put a hand on her head and then making a sad face she said: nehi hai..

Ragini and Laksh smiled looking at each other... then they took a silver toy-crown from behind and holding it together, Ragini and Laksh made Swe wear it..

A Big smile came on Swe's face seeing it and she immediately hugged Ragini: thankss Mom!!

Then she slightly bowed laterally her head in a childish way looking at Laksh: thank you chotey papa!

Laksh: to abh princess ko kya chahi hai..

Swe looked around thinking with a finger on the corner of her lips: hmm.. juice!

Laksh picked her up in his arms: jo hukam mere aaka!

With this he smiled and took Swe to have juice while she was giggling..

Ragini stood up staring at them from behind: Swe bhi na.. dono kitne ashey lag rahe hai sath mai.. – she stared at Laksh while he was making Swe drink juice from the glass – Is masum si jaan ko Maa ke bina badi hona para.. aur papa hote hue bhi papa ke pyaar ke liye taras rehi hai.. ham to Swe ki mom ban paaye.. abh Laksh ko bhi Swe ka Dad ban na hoga.. is nanni si gudiya ko dono maa baba ka pyaar miley ga.. Swe ko Swe Ragini Laksh Maheshwari ban ne ka haq hai.. aur yeh haq ham isko deghe..

After the party..

Swe, Ragini and Laksh were going to Sit in the car..

Ragini was about to Sit next to Laksh who was sitting on the driver seat when Swe held her hand: Mom aap mere sath pishey bethiye na!

Ragini looked at Laksh and then turned at Swe: lekin beta hame to aapke chotey papa ke sath bethna hoga..

Swe: kyu? Aap mere sath kyu nehi beth sagti? Mom aapko mere sath bethna hi hoga.. – she dragged Ragini to sit on the back seats near her..

Laksh nodded at Ragini: koi baat nehi.. – He started the car..

Swe was holding tightly Ragini's hand and thinking: chotey papa ashey hai lekin my mom loves only me.. is liye mom ko mere dad ke sath rehna chahi he.. not with chotey papa.. he is good but i want my papa!

Later..

It was night and Ragini was looking out of the window in the room.. when suddenly Laksh came and hugged her from behind: missing me?

Ragini: Laksh aap hame 10 minutes pehle mile!

Laksh came near her ear: aur in 10 minutes mai mujhe miss nehi kiya?

Ragini smiled and turned surroanding Laksh's neck with her arms while he kept his hands on her waist: miss to ham usey kartey hai na jo hamse dur jaata hai.. aap to hamesha hamare paas, hamare dil me rehte ho..

Ragini&Laksh looked in each other's eyes with love... when Ragini placed her face on Laksh's chest and he surroanded her with his Arms in a warm hug..

Ragini: Laksh..

Laksh (keeping his chin on her head and closing his eyes): hmm..

Ragini: hamne kuch socha hai..