𝟎𝟎𝟏

Ya'll I added some stuff so ya'll gotta read this over mb lmao

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩

"Get back here now!" The police called after me

I wasn't finna turn myself in, the fuck? Imma savage and I really don't give a fuck about 12, with all disrespect they can suck my dick.

I just robbed some jewlery store, yea it was fun, seeing how scared the owner was. It really made my day..well night. I snuck out my house just to do this, I really been plotting on them people.

These white people better stop putting their businesses in our neighborhoods, this ain't ya'll block. They love taking over our shit and I just thought paying them a lil visit will wake them motherfuckers up.

"SOMEBODY GET HER!"

I don't care who was watching, I was running. I had on my pink Skimask with an all black outfit of course, my busted nike's was really doing me justice tonight. My breathing got heavier as I kept running, I was out of shape but I had to keep running.

I don't fear no one, no one but the devil cause that's who I'm going to when I die.

I don't fear my parents, family, the police cause I do as I please and I've been following those words my whole entire life. You can't life your life in fear and that's why I had to toughen up.

When you get bullied, harrassed, disowned you feel numb and that's what I feel, as crazy as it sounds a full body cast doesn't hurt as much as a broken arm but it was insanely right, well in my case.

I jumped over the gate as the police were on my tail, there was no stopping me, I ran track when I was little but I didn't stay long, I had to move from place to place, from school to school. Never did I really ever settle.

POW

POW

POW

I was on the ground, they'd shot me in my legs, I could rarely see although it was night time, it was like something caught my vision. I felt hand cuffs being on my wrist and I sighed, I've been defeated but it's not like im gonna be off the streets after this.

"Ya'll finally got me and now ya'll think ya'll the shit, nigga please, unhand me" I smartly said

"Stay silent"

"I don't need to your on me to walk nigga, do you know that or are you stupid?"

I was being shoved in the car without a warning and next thing you know I was being brought to juvy.

~~~~~

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"Don't know what they be putting in that food" I held my stomach. "Probably tryna  kill us"

"Jodeci you literally get out in a couple of days, I gotta stay here for months" My cell mate told me

"You right, you right" I laughed. "Ion know why people expect me to change, this is me"

"No Jodeci, if you keep this up you might end up dead"

"And? Everyone dies, im not stressing. As soon as I get out imma harrass people and they babies" I shrugged. "Then imma steal some drug dealer weed, I could go on" I laughed evily

"You definitely wanna get killed"

"I kill people, the killer doesn't get killed, you not a true murderer if you get caught lacking"

"I- Okay not even gon argue but how's Lala?"

"Girl I don't know I've been here" I looked at her stupid. "How you even know shorty, she don't interact with criminals"

"I just do" She shrugged and sat by me on my bed

I smiled the nasty aroma. "The fuck?" I mumbled. I slowly moved to the side and sniffed my cell mate and gagged. "Shorty hell no, you need to get the fuck up" I pushed her off my bed making her busted her ass

"What the fuck?"

"You smell like cat piss and nair, please exit stage left" I waved her off.

I really gotta get out of this cell, I just know I might be killing someone tonight and it wasn't gonna be pretty. I get out in a coupe of days sadly, but im finna be roaming the streets like always.

Nothing, not even the police can stop me from doing what I want and that's what I was gonna do, what I want. It's funny how people can tell someone something but can't stand to hear about themselves, that's just irks my soul and makes me wanna take your limbs out instanty.

It's okay though cause I was finally finna have my freedom back and I couldn't complain with that. I went on the phone I snuck in here, yea I did that. Am I gonna get caught? Nah.

I went on instagram to see some girl I had beef with, posting shit about me. "She talking allat ra ra shit cause she know im in here" I laughed

I decided to text some dude that I've just been taking to before I ended up in here.

4𝘬𝘵_𝘺𝘢_𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥

         Whatchu doing right na'

Shit im chillin', whatchu doin'

Know you know Ian doin' shii buh looking at the walls

When you get out, tranna see yhu

Inna couple of days dawg, we can't link though

Why is dat?

Imma be doing hoodrat shit, shit yeen know about

Don't do to much cause you innat bitch, I'll still rock yo shit

  Bye lmaoo. That's why yo shoes always leaning bitch

"Can't wait til' I leave, I forgot what outside smell like, been in dis bitch too long" I mumbled

"Don't come back then" My cellmate stated

"You know I will" I laughed. "Doing fucked up shit is fun, imma be back sooner or later, just know im coming back"

>>>

This may not stay because idk but tell me if ya'll fw cause I will deleteeeeee this shit so mf fast.