𝟎𝟐𝟓

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"What's your name?" I played with some girl's hair

"Miracle" She smiled

"You tryna make some easy money Miracle?" I asked her and she nodded. "Good"

When you agree to be friends with us you must follow these rules.
1. Stick with us through anything
2. Everything that deal with murders and illegal stuff stays with the group
3. Look out for the team
4. Look at your surroundings (If our enemies know you're with us they'll try to attack)

You must be Loyal
Our people always have eyes on you to make sure you're not on no sneaky shit
U are accountable for your actions
R you ready to be our new friend, sign below

Miracle

Since we are now friends, you will start to obey the rules up top
Our team is glad that you would want to hang with us
U will be around us 24/7
Lastly, we'll have a good time as friends

(Ya'll might think it's dumb but there's a catch to it)

"When do I start?" She asked me

"Right now" I grabbed her by her hand brought her to the car. "But first I gotta take you somewhere"

"And that is?" She questioned

"Don't worry about it" I started up the car and sped off before she could put her seatblet on.

The ride was silent but I wasn't tripping, I was thinking about how many more people I have to kill. I could tell Miracle would be good for the business,She'd been taking hot shit ever since we started a conversation.

I pulled up to the place and I got out before she could question it. "Go sit in front of the fire" I told her and she did so.

"Say this" I handed her a paper

Devil, or Satan I have a Âme that I would like too sell for the right price.

"Devil or satan I have a Ame that I would like too sell for the right price" She spoke. "What does Ame mean?"

"Soul, it's french" I told her and she snapped her head towards me.

"Did you just make me sell my soul?"

"You said you wanted to make easy money, you should be thanking me" I snatched her up and dragged her to the car. "You can't back out, besides you selling your soul was in the contract"

"What no-"

"Look deeper" I threw her in the back seat, then started to drive. "You have a mission tonight,you ready?"

"If im getting paid, yes"

"Oh trust me you are but if you fail this misson, the only thing imma pay you is your ticket to to hell"

"Where we going?" She asked

"We're going to the main house, this was just the house to have to girls officially in our business" I explained

"okay, well im ready to do whatever"

"Mkay, we'll see about that, you better cause all the shit you was talking" I shook my head looking at the road

The ride went silent and I turned up the radio, I wasn't big on talking to her because I just wanted her to do illegal shit and make money for Khari,Taj and I. Even though this business was supposed to be mines, they both play a big role in it, so I allowed them to own a percentage of the business.