𝟏𝟒

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

Tossing and turning Jodeci sighed, she couldn't go to sleep. She didn't tell Khari yes, she would feel to bad if she did but she didn't tell him no either.

She got out of the bed and walked to Taj's room, she seen that he was still up on his phone.

"Jodeci you okay?" He put his phone down sitting up.

"No" I shook my head

"Look..I know you feeling bad" He rubbed my back. "But you can't change what happened"

"I know...but the bad thing is I don't regret it"

Taj just stared at me, I was waiting for him to say something but he looked taken back. "Jodeci...Ion know what to say"

"Mhm" I nodded my head understanding

"Imma go to sleep though, you wanna stay here or-"

"No, imma go back to the other room" I said and he shook his head

"Goodnight"

▬▬▬

"Come on guys we're here!" I heard Tracy yell waking me up from my sleep.

I sighed and brushed my teeth at this point I didn't care how I looked and what I looked like. At first I wasn't feeling guilty but after I did something else I started to think about shit.

I put on a jogging suit and some slides, I seen that everybody else was up so they were just waiting on me.

"I'm ready" I said and Tracy nodded.

Jaheem got off first and  Tracy got off last. "We got his body in the other truck already" Tracy told us as we entered the other car

"Can we go see your people first?" I asked and Tracy shook his head yes

"Thanks"

"Don't thank me, I'm just allowing it since you've been out of town for a few" He cut me off

"You could've just said you're welcome and go about your day" I told him as I folded my arms

"You thought about it?" I heard Khari asked me and I froze

"Um..yea, I'm still uncertain, I'll let you know when I have the answer"

He smacked his teeth. "You don't gotta sugarcoat, if you wanna be with me you would already know, if you didn't that's all you have to say"

"The thing is I do want to but..." I paused once I realized I was finna fess up

"But....?" He waited for me to continue

"Nothing Khari" I sighed then put my airpods in my ear blocking everything out.

The whole ride was silent for Jodeci and that's what she wanted it to be, after 34 minutes they arrived her dad's house, she didn't say excuse me or anything she just got out of the car stepping on people's foot and everything.