𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"Why he coming with us?" I pointed at the doll

"Because he's like 4, why would I leave him in the house?" Taj looked at me stupid

"Did you ever find his mother?"

"No, I just think my son fell from the sky" He shrugged

"Well, I made ya'll some pasta" I smiled as I brought into the kitchen

"Nah, ion trust that" Khari mugged me

"Whatchu mean?" I asked

"What's in the red sauce?" Taj raised an eyebrow

(Ya'll should know where they going with this)

"Bye-"

"Nah cause ya'll southern people be doing that nasty shi-"

"Nothing is in there stop being like that" I folded my arms

"Why all of a sudden you wanna cook for us? I'm sorry for clowning you bestie but this is not the wayy" He shook his head

"Whatever nigga's, don't call me when you hungry" I shrugged

"And won't" I heard a voice say. "I got bitches to eat on"

I turned aroud and squinted my eyes to see someone thta I've never seen before.

"Scooby when you get here? Ole cannibal ass" Khari dapped him up

"I just came here to tell ya'll folks that, that nigga gon have mad people there with him, ya'll need to watch out when ya'll gon kill his ass, he got way more people than ya'll, be safe bruh"

"Ight fosho" Khari dapped him up again and the guy left

"So he eats people?" I sighed. "I just keep seeing weirder and weirder people"

"Not to much on him now, he won't hesitate to eat you nigga"

"I don't care" I laughed in his face then went upstairs. I went to Khari's room and heard a sound coming from the bathroom. "The fuck?"

I opened the door to see someone in there. "Who the fuck are you nigga?"

The person turned around and my eyes widen. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I closed the door then opened it again, I repeated that for like two times until the door was open.

"Khari told me to tell you he said hey"  I shrugged. "You got re-born?"

"Sure did" She smiled in my face.

Pyshco Me and Taj finna check out the spot we supposed to be at tonight, lock up.

"I got you some presents" She kept smiling and took out some bags that was in the bath tub. There was a gucci bag,victoria secret and prada.

"Why the fuck do-"

"Look, I just wanted you to have something special just in case one of us go, you know? I deadass loved you Jodeci and you believe him over me and that's really fucked up" She sighed. "I may be re-born but if I die again I won't be..so it's either gon be me..or you" She hurried up and ran towards me psuhing me on the floor punching me in the face.

"Bitch what the fuck" I mumbled and started to hit back after I realized what was happening. "Get off of me!!"

I finally got her off and now she was on the floor and I was standing up. "Let go of my leg" I kicked her in the face with my other one.

I struggled to pick her up and sat her on the counter. "Bitch get the fuck off, stop touching me!" She yelled as she kicked me in the stomach making me fall back and she hopped off the counter.

I ran up to her and pushed her back into the counter, I grabbed her head and pushed it down, she was telling me she was hurting but I kept pushing her head down to where her whole head was in the sink.

She tried to get up but I had already put her in place and turned on the water, she was wiggling around and making bubbles as she was trying to speak.

After a couple of minutes her body went limp and I knew she was gone. "I'm still keeping the gifts" I got in her face

Fag Bag Come here now, shit just got weird.....

Pyscho I can't right now, we got caught up in some shit

I threw my phone on the floor and sighed. "I swear you buying me a new phone bitch" I turned to Patience

Although....Jodeci thought things couldn't get any weirder, she thought wrong...

~~~~