𝟎𝟒

Bruh I'm funny as hell when im not lame and that's all the time.

I wonder how Taj got so funny.

But ya'll I stg I don't know if im seeing stuff or last night I saw a spaceship with a astronaut in it.

The shit I be saying and thinking about people be asking am I high like df."O

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"Okay get in a comfortable Stance but tilt a little bit forward" I told Oliva, she was already gripping the gun the correct way. "Shoot"

She shot the gun and it got in the center of the bullseye. "Finally" I sighed

"That was fun, I wanna do it again" She jumped up and down like a child

"Unt Unt no, you getting a lil bit to happy" I slowly took the gun away from her. "That's enough pratcide for today"

"Okay, so after I'm done with training what will I do?" She asked

"You're still gonna work for us but you'll get to run the place while we're gone" I told her and she nodded. "You remember the ropes to this right?"

"Yes" She playfully rolled her eyes. "We literally went over them over 30 times"

"Okay well Imma leave" I hugged her goodbye. "Nobody better run up in our shit"

"Trust me, I won't let you guys down"

𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙐𝙜𝙡𝙮

𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦...

"I need you here!" Taj yelled

"Well damn I can't get a hey?" I questioned

"No I don't fucking like you, chucky is having babies, hurry"

"Taj you can't be serious-"

Call ended.

I sighed and got in my car, Imma have to kill Chucky even thoug he helped me kill them people, Taj care about his ugly ass way too much. I started up the car and went to drive to his house.

I knew everybody else was there too since Taj is ony at his house when they are other than that he's mostly at Khari's and so are the others.

Since like I said before everybody lives close to one another it didn't take me no time to get there. I got out the car locking it and opening the door.

"Taj-"

"She cute right? We named her Chuckiana" He smiled as he gave her to me to hold.

"Ugly ass name" I mumbled looking at the baby.

"Not to much on her" I heard a voice and seen it was the girl Taj posted.

"Excuse me? Sis I will fuck you, stay in your place" I bucked at her

"Wassup Jodi" Jaheem said and I dapped him and Syx up.

"Havent seen ya'll in a long ass time, wassup?"

"Nothing, been tryna talk to Lala but she aint answering" Syx told me