𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"Man I know this bitch saw me" Khari huffed as he honked his horn multiple times but the car wouldn't move.

"Kahri calm do-"

Next thing you know he pushed passed the car making it flip over and making us crash into some street signs, which was the 'No U Turn' Sign.

"The fuck is your problem?" I mugged him

"Shut the fuck up before you piss me off" He mumbled

"Get pissed pissy" I said grabbing the steering wheel trying to turn it into another direction.

"Mane shit the fuck down bruh before you kill both of us" He held his hands on it too

"No bitch move!" The car kept swerving down the street bumping into most likely every car but we kept moving.

"Jodeci, im not playing withchu, we supposed to be killing a bitch not each other" He mugged me as he pushed me with force making my back hit the car door and my head hit the window.

I ignored what he said and punched him in the mouth, he started chuckling like something was funny and put his finger on his lip to see there was blood on it.

"How that blood taste?"

"Imma real life fuck you up dawg" He said before we got in the middle of traffic. He grabbed me my my neck and squeezed it.

"Khari....." I couldn't seem to make words because he would only squeeze tigher, his eyes was getting mad red, then out of no where he flipped me over and threw me to the back seats, I landed on the seats but then I fell onto the floor when he drove off without telling me anything.

"Don't came back up here" He told me and I felt the car stop again. "Pass me that?" he pointed to the gun that was on the seat

"I thought you said we wasn't finna kill each other?" I mmugged him. "Yea get me out this car"

He sucked his teeth. "Aint no one gonna kill yo scary ass"

I slowly passed him the gun and he snatched it out my hand, so I hit him in the back of his head. He got out the car with the gun and I squinted my eyes.

"Yo imma need all ya'll motherfuckers to move!" He yelled at the cars in front of him

"Bitch we in traffic,we can't move" I mumbled

"So none of ya'll bitches wanna move?" He questioned then I just hear shots go off, some people literally crashed into the other car in front of them tryna get away, some people jumped off the bridge and there was some he shoot in the car.

He got back inside with an attitude and drove off. "People be acting dumb sometimes"

"No, I just think you have a mental illness" I climbed over the glove compartment and got in the passenger seat

"Thought I told you not to come here again?" He side eyed me

"Who the fuck are you?" I questioned. "Not my momma or daddy cause ion even listen to them, fuck outta here"

"You think that's cute?" He asked me

"Why should I care whatchu think what's cute or what's not cute? I'm gay, don't care what no nigga gotta say bout me"

He laughed. "Yea ight, we'll see how long you keep saying that bullshit"

▬▬▬

"Ew this her house?" He questioned

"Yea, she just got this too" I shook my head pulling out my card to unlock the door as Khari watched.