⚰️

©𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀__

𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗, 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌,𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕, 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛.

-This book will include-

-explict language

-Sexual content

-Triggering events

-graphic details

-violence

The photos and gifs that are used in this book

DO NOT belong to me, I DO NOT own them

unless I say otherwise. This book isn't real, isn't

based on anything true it is simply fiction, it's

all made up in my imagination.

READ THIS BELOW SO YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

If ya'll was confused on the business shit, lemme explain.

Dex and Key'onna were Scooby's two friends, Dex originally owned the business but both of them died.

They had four kids named Santana,Dimitri,Emani and Maddison, they just disappeare, no one have seen them.

And they didn't have kids.

NOVA, whose Jodeci's mother was Key'onna's sister, so by the kids not having kids, it passed down to Jodeci and whoever she wanted working with her.

The business was to trick girls into thinking they were friends at first but they were really using them for illegal shit, when they were done with them they would kill them, or they would vote for a girl if she was okay.

But Jodeci switched it up by killing people who hurt her which isn't apart of the business and tricking girls, so if you were confused there you go.

OKAY NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET THE WHOLE STORY.

mind you this story is in a series but the first and second books got deleted and the other one is unpublished for editing.