𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝙆𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

"Yea this girl bugging the fuck out" I mumbled as I called Jodeci for the 10th time, I seen she had her location on and shook my head. "She dumb as hell"

I got inside my car and went in the direction the phone told me too, I noticed she was farther than usual and that made me wonder. What was she doing? She never had been that far from home.

I aint know if I should call the gang or not, I thought she was doing some dumb shit so I didn't call no one, Jodeci always doing something she got no business doing.

I sighed as I listened to the music, Dababy 'Jump' Blasted through my radio, I just wanted something to distract me, I know I was gonna call one of my hoes as soon as I get Jodeci. She fine and all but im just tryna make her like dick, she aint even try it to know if she like it or not.

She keep playing with me and she'll be dead before all that, I just hope she not laying somewhere dead cause if she was destined to die I wanted to do the honors. Crazy as it sounds as much as i wanna end her life she cool, I guess, she a nigga in a bitch body though.

I pulled up to the place and knew somethign was wrong because it lead me to some warehouse, I got out the car confused. I broke into it and opened the door.

"Im finna kill your ass, I done did everything to you snd it's getting boring"

"Do it"

Before he could take the gun out I shoot him in the head and Jodeci turned in my direction. I ran up to her and untied her. "What the fuck?" I mumbled

"Long story" She whispered

"Aye the bitch dead yet?" I heard a female say

"Stay here" I tod her and she shook her head.

"Don't leave me" She followed me up the stairs, I was confused but shrugged it off.

"Who the fuck are you?" The female backed up

"I'm not finna hurt yo-" I seen her reaching for something and I just shoot her multiple times, I couldn't even count, I picked up Jodeci and ran out the warehouse then brought her to my car.

"What's up withchu?" I looked at her

"I'm not gon be the same no more"

"Whatchu mean?" I asked

"Today is the day I start living my life in trepidation"

"Why is that? What the fuck happened? Don't get weak on me I like the tough Jodeci"

"I was only tough cause of the shit I went through but then I went through some more shit here and I reaized that tough shit doesn't really make shit better" She shrugged

"But if you live yo life in fear that's only worse and you know that"

"You right, I can't let this little ass shit break me, take me to some store so I can go to juvy, I miss my friends"

"We not your friends?" I asked

"Ya'll are they just understand me better, I let patience go too"

"Finally" I mumbled. "So whatchu gon do now?"

"Imma find me another bitch, I know she probably been calling me ,wanting me back but it wasn't working"

"You wasn't meant to be with a female anyway" I said as I backed out of the lot. "We going to my house by the way"

▬▬▬

"Get up, im not a pillow" She tried pushing me off of her as I laid between her legs