♡︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗♡︎

Dee😞
I woke up for the 5th time tonight because I couldn't stop thinking. DeShawn daddy really just killed Jacques. I know it wasn't him but still he could've done something about it. Eventually I went down stairs.

Its was about 4:26 in the morning and I got a text from one my old friends Tay. But ian feel like being bothered by nobody so I just didnt open it.

I opened the fridge and just grabbed a yogurt and went back to my room.

As I was sitting in my room I heard banging coming from down stairs.

So I went out into the hallway to see if anyome else heard it but nobody came out they rooms. So I went down stairs and looked through the peep hole to see who was banging on the door.

It was Jordan and some other lightskin nigga. The lightskin dude was fine asf no kap tho but ian got time to be complimenting dudes rn I just wanna know why tf they banging on my door so early in the morning.

"Dude she prolly not here so lefts just go dawg" the lightskin dude said.

"Ight ig we'll just come back tmr" Jordan said as they left.

Damn I wonder what them niggas wanted.
Guess I might aswell go back ta bed.

(A/N: I am not a morning person so she not either ccuzxzz why not🙃)

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping like crazy.

I was bout to throw it but I realised that it was my phones alarm so I just turned it off and headed down stairs.

"Yoooo Dee now that you here me and Ambrey finna leave stay safe" Kaleb said.

"Ight y'all stay safe tok" I said.

"Bye babygirl we'll try to come by tmr" Ambrey said.

So that leaves me, nova, ocean, and Jayden.

"NOVA IM GOING ON A WALK" I shouted.

"OKAY BE SAFE IF YOU COME BACK DEAD ILL KILL YOU!" she yelled from upstairs.

That aint even make no sense how she gon kill me if I'm dead.

I headed out the door a put my headphones on and started singing along to summer walker's body

'I been all in my phone, I got options
And I don't wanna tell you to drop it
But I don't wanna play unfair, yeah, yeah
Somethin' that makes me look at you too often
And baby, you can give it somethin'
Baby, I can run overtime, oh'

When I got done a group of boys and sum girls started clapping they all looked around 12-13.

Deshawn
I just through nova and Ocean front door.

"NOVA WHERES BRAZY" I yelled.

"SHE WENT ON A WALK" she yelled coming downstairs.

"Why" she said.

"oh Idk maybe becuz she got ppl coming after her as we speak that girl got hella ppl who wouldn't mind her in a grave" I said.