♡︎𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿★︎𝗧 𝗵 𝗶 𝗿 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻♡︎

Dee
I woke up to banging on the door.

"Ughh why do y'all want now I told ya yall aint getting shit outta me" I yelled.

Since ive been here they've been doing nothing hut trying to get me to tell them where L.H.S. is and where the Silent black Swift gang is, this was another gang I was invlobed in but they were known for some of there more famous names. Like Black snakes or Dark blazers along with many others.

They very feared more feared than my dads gang but they were newer than his too.

They have scary ppl in there ppl even I wouldn't mess with.

The way the work is in teams inside of the gang it all depends on what part your in depending on what you can do.

Who its ran by nobody know but DeShawns older sister and her friend. Ik what your thinking his dad doesnt own the gang becuz he has his own. So who could own the Silent black Swift. My guess is DeShawn and some other dude... But who knows I could be wrong... I hope

Anyways allow me to introduce some of the brances of the gang there's alot but I'm only going over a few.

Snitch Killers - They can always tell when you're lying
Riot Starters - They love to start trouble.
Brave and Insane - Not the kind of people you want to mess with.
Young Gunners - They're trigger happy, to say the least.
Young Knives - Known for their sharp knives.
Young Threats - They scare the hell out of older generations.
Bleeding Streets - They paint the streets red.

And that's the most for now.
You can be in multiple branches but you must claim a certain part.

For example. BMB, big money bitches.

They count money and make money but they can work with the young knives or the bleeding streets or both.

As I had said already I rep. L.H.S.
Its mot much of a gang as it is a group or a fam for girls.

As I was finishing my inner monologue

Tay walks through the door with Jordan tailing behind.

I run up to hug Tay becuz keep your friends close and enemies closer

He returns the hug and we stand there for a while till Jordan ruins the moment. He takes out my phone and hands it to me.
"Unlock it" He said. I wonder why.

"Why should i?" I said.

"Because we need to see if theres any info on it" he said.

"Oh, then no" I said.

Then I felt a sting on my cheek. I slowly out my hang to my face feelings the burning sensation till it came to my realisation that this nigga just slapped me...

"You... You will pay." I said in a low voice.

"Aww worry sweetie I dont have any cash" he said. In a teasing voice.

"I.will.make.sure.your.dead. mark my words on the-" the next words shocked him frozen in his place. Tay too.

"....On the S.B.S... You will pay" i said in a deep voice but still somehow sounded feminine.

Jordan on the other hand was shaking in his boots, whilst Tay just sat there quietly.

Jordan's dad had big beef with the Silent Black Swift. He had to fair deals and run ins and I'm guessing that left a permanent mark on his soul.. A mark of pure fear.

"Scared."  I asked but it came more out as a statement.

"Hehe..." I laughed a bit.

Suddenly snapping Tay and Jordan out of their little trance.

"What's so funny." They said in usion coming out like a command than a question.

"Hm?" I said "Oh, the funny thing is I wont be here for long" I said.

" what do you mean you wont be here for long?" Jordan asked.

And as if on cue gun shots were heard coming from outside the room.

The room may be sound proof on the inside but any noise om the outside can be heard like a whistle.

"Tay, stay here ima go check it out" Jordan stated and left. Tay nodded his head, then when he saw jordan was completely gon he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Stay here, if I come back and find you gon, I wont hesitate to hurt you-" he then shoved his hand down my pants and grabbed my ass "or worse" he finished took his hand out and left.

That nigga really just threanted to rape me huh.

I should've slapped his ass dead in the face but Idk if he had strap on him or not so iwasnt gonna.

I sat there for a few minutes. Till I heard gunshots and someone banging on the door.

Jayden🤤
I kept banging on the door till it opened.

"OML DEE ARE YOU-.... Okay?" I stood there she looked perfectly fine.

"Oh hey, yea im good but dont come im hea with allat screaming shit ian got time" she said.

And we left it at that and took her home, but not without leaving a few bodies here...

Hope y'all liked it ik itssa kinda trashy chapter but we tried yk, im (kash) still going through sum things and stuff so ian been able to write lately. And im (dee) busy lately with edits to make and things to draw and sum other business going on. But we'll try to write more chapter but please give us time.

Kash and Dee out✌🏽💛