♡︎𝗰 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ★ 𝗳 𝗶 𝗳 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻♡︎

(A/N: I got writers block so leave sum suggestions yk, I also noticed these lil nigglets aint been in school so and they still in freshman year😗✌🏽)

-----------
Dee😍
----------------

"DIAMOND WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" My mom literally yelled from downstairs. I did my morning routine and headed down stairs.

 I did my morning routine and headed down stairs

(This da outfit you wore😍)

"Mama is Nyla amd Ny'Asia comin too?" I asked since their juniors and im a freshmen "yeah why wouldn't they be your going to the same school." My mama said. I just said ok.
_________________________________________on the ride to school (they picked up the gang otw and ambrey is driving)

I screamed while ambrey was driving and we almost swerved. "Wth" deayzah said. "My bad but apparently Jayden and pierre are back in town" I said. Then it was Ny'Asia's turn to scream since her and pierre have been dating for almost 6 months now. "Didn't Jayden do you dirty a couple times?" Ambrey asked while still driving. "And let's not forget about his sister" DeAyzah said. "Yeaa but that was weeks ago and plus Mika is only their step-sister sooooo its all good between me and him" i said.
Nyla and her twins were oddly quiet for the rest of the ride.
_________________________________________

Ahhh finally back in hell after spring break. Damn so much shit happened. Lucky for us our schools spring break is like Christmas two weeks. As soon as we walked in this girl came up to me shoving her phone in my face. "Yooooo wtf" I said. Then she started making a scene and a crowd started forming. "BITCH YK WTF, WHY WERE YOU OTP WITH MY MAN HUH HOE GO BACK TO FUCKING JORDAN OR SUM SHIT" she said. I was laughing at first then when she said jordan I slapped her ass in the face. "BITCH listen here first of all thats not your man ok sweetie your delusional, second of all dont no nigga want your buck tooth crooked scar face ass flat no dirty having ass bitch" I said and ppl oouuu and ahh. Then Jayden came in looking to see who fighting and pierre was right beside him along with Ny'Asia and Nyla. "Yoooo what's going on!" He asked the person next to him. "Diamind about to fight Carle because she saw a picture of you two together" demon ( dey-mon) said. "Ouu shit wait ugly carle or pretty carle" he asked. Then somebody said ugly carle. "I can hear yall now if y'all want this smoke come get it" carle said. Everybody was silent not wanting any disease from this nasty bitch. "Anywho we fighting or what ya dirty hoe" I said. "Bitch no this is just a warning to stay away from my niggas" she said pointing to pierre and Jayden who just shouted bitch you for the streets. I laughed. She told me to stfu. " anyways bitch ehat did you say about them two." I said getting serious again. "I said. Stay. Away. From. My. Niggas." Carle repeated with venom in each word. "Yea thats what i thought you said." Then i started swinging on lil hoe.

(You the one in the black)
And after I beat that hoe ass she tried to come back for more but miss then we were both escorted to the office. "Not even a full day back from spring break and your in a fight" mr Brown said. "Yea yea ik the drill just call my mama and get it over with.
_________________________________________

"Child what did i tell yo dumbass hm?" My mama said. "Dont get into a fight so earlly in the morning cuz nobody wanna pick yo ass up" i said rolling my eyes. "Roll yo damn eyes again and you aint gon have nun" she said. I mumbled a quick yes ma'am. Then we went home. And i was suspended for one week with. 3 days of iss.

Sorry guys this is kind of a filler chapter sooo giveeee ideaaassss. 😙 and sleeep reaadddiinnngg its gonna get better after we get off of our writers block but for now dee out😘✌🏽 (and kashes broke ass but anywho)