the wolves

The next day was cold and cloudy and everything was quite well mostly everything. A small pack of wolves walked slowly on the edge of the forest hoping to find a meal.

They walked in silence until a red and blue wolf spoke,"we must hurry and find food our pack needs it,Ultra Magnus needs it"."we know prime, but how do you expect us to find food when we can't even smell some"angrily spoke a red and white wolf,it had been the third time Optimus stated the obvious.

"I know Ratchet its just that I fear for our leader's life he's still sick,you've said so yourself."Ratchet lowered her ears,Prime was right their alpha showed no sighns of getting better. A low growl was heard and both Prime and Ratchet turned to see their friend a black and gold wolf named Prowl.Prowl then angrily stated "don't you think I want to get back to the pack I've got two pups to feed "Ratchet growled "well you shouldn't have come then".Prowl looked up eyes glowed with rage" I came to catch something to eat my milk supply is low".

Ratchet and Prime stared at Prowl, never had the she wolf said anything about her life or got angry. "I'm sorry "said Prowl regretting loosing her cool.

"It's alright "Optimus said calmly while Ratchet mumbled "hormones".

The wolves walked in silence for a bit till a small yap was heard from a nearby bush.

The wolves froze and crept near the bush and let out surprised gasps.

Next chapter will reveal what they've found.