Setinal's thoughts

Afew days after the fire had past and Setinal had still felt strange. 'What's wrong with me? !'Setinal asked angrily.

Silverstream noticed Setinal's behavior and knew what was wrong,he felt guilt.She growled' stupid half breed messing with my mates mind' .She grinned an evil grin 'his blood which stains this pack shall soon stain the fields' .She walked towards the fresh kill pile and found Bumblebee picking out a small bird,Silverstream growled causing Bumblebee to drop his bird in shock.

Bumblebee smiled warmly "hello miss Silverstream, I am sorry ,was  I was blocking your way ?".

Silverstream growled "yes half breed now MOVE!!!!!!"she snapped at Bumblebee's muzzle causing the smaller wolf to yelp in alarm.

Bumblebee quickly picked up his bird and ran to the other side of the clearing.His yelp alerted some wolves,unfortunately those some wolves were Bumblebee's friends and their parents, meaning, Megatron, Lockdown, and Shockwave.

Megatron saw his son running away from Silverstream and growled.He stomped towards Silverstream and looked down at her since he was the biggest wolf around. 

He growled "Silverstream I am growing tired of you bothering my son ,so I warn you stay clear of his path".Megatron growled angrily.

Silverstream looked up"you dare threaten a beta,I'll have your blood spilled on these fields "she spat .Lockdown chuckled "hey you think you can bring down the big guy,HA Shockwave and myself tag teamed a while back and got our tails whipped".

Shockwave nodded remembering that day all to well,they weren't angry with Megatron they were just training.

Silverstream laughed "because you are weak",Lockdown and Shockwave growled "nobody calls us weak"Shockwave hissed.

Four wolves stood ready to fight,but before the fight began Setinal stepped in.Silverstream looked at her mate expecting for him to back her up,but he didn't.

Setinal looked at his mate"Silverstream get your meal and walk away ".Four wolves stood shocked for a while but Silverstream did as she was told,she left growling.

Lockdown, Megatron, And Shockwave stayed still until Megatron nodded and thanked Setinal. He then walked over to where his son was happily eating the bird he chose.

Megatron frowned a single bird wouldn't fill his sons stomach, but Bumblebee refused to get more prey until he got stronger.Megatron laid beside his son and went to sleep ,Lockdown and Shockwave did the same.Bumblebee may not be their son but they felt just as protective of him.

Silverstream was in her and her mates den,Setinal was growing soft,she had to do something about that wolf dog.

'Tommorow will be his last day,I will strike tommorow and then my mate wouldn't grow soft' she smiled an evil smile and went to sleep.

****************************************
Ooh what will Silverstream do next? Find out in the next chapter, also sorry for the long wait I had so much to do.