Wasp

The day was cold though the sun shone above.An orphan pup wondered the woods,wanting to be found.He had left his pack of murderous wolves, he cared nothing,he spoke nothing.

This pups heart had turned to stone feeling no emotion but hatered, he wanted to either find a new pack or die.He needed someone to lift him from his sorrows.His name was Wasp.

****************************************

"Mommy I'm hungry "whined Bumblebee, Optimus gently licked Bumblebee on his forehead. She sighed"ok my little pup,but Mommy's gonna need to go hunting ".Bumblebee whined "ok mommy ".

"Behave little one"Optimus said,"Bee will behave "he yapped.Optimus smiled and left to go hunting ,knowing her mate wouldn't let her go alone she went to find him as well.

****************************************

Megatron and Optimus walked along the soft forest floor in search of food.They managed to catch two rabbits and a squirrel, small prey.

They countinued hunting until they stumbled upon a small dark green bundle.

Optimus neared it and gasped it was a pup a bit older than bee but still a pup,it was alone and shivering.

Optimus looked at Megatron with pleading eyes,he sighed "alright we can take him back to the pack".

The pup opened his eyes first in fear then relaxed when Optimus said"its alright we're going to take you to a safe place".

****************************************
Ok this is gonna be the last chapter for now I'll update in a week or two I want to relax for Christmas, also MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS IF CHRISTMAS ISN'T YOUR THING.