Silverstream's plan

Silverstream was with her mate Setinal in their den.She tried to get Setinal to tell her what was wrong with him,however all he answered was"We don't have to be cruel to Bumblebee,it's not his fault he isn't pure".

Silverstream growled' how could Setinal become soft'. She had to take Bumblebee out soon and she thought of a great way.(evil kind of great)

All she had to do was lure Bee somewhere they could be alone.She grinned as she walked out of the den to put her plan into action.

She walked towards the warrior den and an evil grin made its way to the silver Wolfs face, Bumblebee was the only one outside of the den.

'Perfect him being alone will make my plan easier' she thought.She walked in front of Bumblebee making him jump a bit.

"Oh sorry hun I didn't mean to frighten you"Silverstream said in an unusual soft kind voice. Bumblebee didn't think much of it and smiled warmly"hello ms.Silverstream, its alright ".

He smiled and wagged his tail,'disgusting half breed' Silverstream thought. "Bumblebee would you like to accompany me on a hunting trip?,Setinal isnt feeling up to it"she smiled.

Bumblebee happily agreed to it"yes of course ms.Silverstream ".Silverstream chuckled' this is too easy' she thought.

"Well then lets get going little one"she smiled and led the way out of the packs camp.Bumblebee followed quickly and quietly not knowing about the females true intentions.

****************************************
Dun dun dun will Bumblebee survive or die a cruel death at the han- er paws of Silverstream, find out in the next chapter