The Fire

Bumblebee ran as fast as he could to find Setinal, 'he's made you suffer why look four him?",half of him said"no wolf deserves this fate"he stated stubbornly.

He fought with himself mentally when he suddenly herd a cry of pain.He found Setinal under a lot of rubble.

He ran to Setinal and quietly and quickly began top pull him out.Setinal stared at him with wide eyes "w... why are yo saving me I...I made you suffer and hurt you so, why?"Setinal spoke softly .

Bumblebee looked at him "honestly I can't bear to let any wolf die knowing I could have saved them"Bumblebee smiled and continued to pull Setinal out.

Bumblebee had Setinal out but began to feel dizzy, the smoke stung his nostrils and was making him feel dizzy.

He took one step with Setinal gently in his jaws and nearly fell over,thats when huge jaws gently wrapped around his neck.

Megatron took his son while Shockwave and Lockdown got Setinal.

They didn't like the idea of helping him,but Megatron ordered it.

Once they found Bumblebee and Setinal they ran back to where the pack was heading. "Megatron!"Lockdown yelled, Megatron turned to see Lockdown's serious face"what is it?"he asked.

Lockdown smiled  "your kid is an idiot for riskining his life for this fool".Shockwave shook his head "not true he only has a kind heart"Shockwave said .

Megatron nodded' Mabey too kind'he thought.The three ran for a couple more miles until they found the pack.

Silverstream pushed aside Lockdown and Shockwave, "your welcome "sarcastically said Lockdown. Silverstream glared at him before yelling "WILL SOME MEDIC COME HERE ALREADY "a medic named Red alert stepped up,she was a red and white young  wolf.

She checked over Setinal and gave him a few herbs to eat,while she did that Ratchet checked over Bumblebee, he had a few burns and scratches but that could be healed with a few herbs.

Setinal awoke afew minutes later he felt confused,and a new feeling he hasn't ever felt, it felt strange.

Silverstream immediately ran over to Setinal licking his muzzle. "My love your alive and -"she wrinkled her muzzle "and stink,that half breed touched you,eww discusting ",Setinal hesitated and looked down"yeah discusting "he whispered.

Silverstream looked at him strangely then said "don't worry hun I'll groom you and get the smell off" she smiled.

Megatron noticed Setinal's strange behavior, but growled at Silverstream and her comments' SLAGGER'he thought.

Bumblebee was still a bit dizzy but otherwise fine Wasp,Blurr, Bulkhead, and the Jettwins were all playing a bit with Bumblebee.While the grown ups praised him on his rescue.

Ratchet kept telling Bumblebee to take it easy but still laughed while the younglings played.

*****************************************
So here's another chapter, what could Setinal be feeling? Find out in the next chapter