Sky packs wrath

Bumblebee awoke startled, sky pack had spoken to him.

A young small yellow and black  female came to him and said'beware ,danger is lurking near your pack,in order to save some wolves you must wake up' .

Bumblebee was confused and startled, so he went out side of the den to think.He saw light 'it can't be morning already' he thought.

He widened his eyes from horror when he caught the smell of ash and smoke.He bolted to the clearing and yelled as loud as he could "FIRE!!!WAKE UP!!!THERE'S A FIRE".Wolves came running out of their dens in fear.

Ultra Magnus got up on high rock and howled" everyone stay by your den mates,warriors quickly help elders and females with pups". Every wolf did as they were told and rushed out of the camp.

Bumblebee ran along side his family and friends, which kept a close eye on him.Bumblebee suddenly stopped and turned his head around, Megatron noticed and stopped as well. "What's wrong Bee?"he asked,by this time every wolf that was friends and family to bee stopped as well. "Some wolf's is missing"he said still looking around.

Ratchet came up to them" what's the hold up?"she said.Wasp turned to her "Bumblebee says we left someone"just then Bumblebee shot up"Setinal" he said. all wolves turned and realized he was right his pathetic mate was crying at Ultra Magnus's side.

"I say leave him,he deserves it"Lockdown said bluntly, all wolves but one nodded in agreement. Bumblebee stood in silence then said quickly "no,No wolf deserves such a fate"and work that he bolted back to camp leaving alot of wolves stunned.

Optimus was the first to react"Bumblebee!"she cried. Wasp was about to go after him when Megatron stopped him."All of you keep going I'll go after him"Megatron was about to leave when he was stopped by Lockdown and Shockwave.

Lockdown smiled "not without us two"Megatron nodded silently thanking them and they turned to their mates and now grown pups and left.