Eyes

Optimus awoke with a smile when she turned to see Bumblebee. His eyes were light blue, sky blue.Even though it took a while,he was the last pup to open his eyes,Optimus was glad to see his beautiful wide eyes.

'Beautiful'she said softly, "what is my dear?".Optimus jumped a little but relaxed when she saw her mate, "look hun,our pup finally opened his eyes".

This caught Megatron's as well as Prowl and Jazz's attention. They crowded Optimus and gasped in suprise.

The Pups eyes were a very light,lighter than their pup,blue.Megatron stood in surprise, then spoke "I told you it would take him a while my love,now wasn't this worth the wait ?".Optimus nodded"it was hun,it was".

The four wolves spoke for a while then Optimus got up and took Bumblebee to Ratchet's den.She knew it was necessary for a pup to get a check up once his or her eyes opened.

Some wolves glared at Optimus's pup but she ignored it.It was easy to get upset but hearing Bumblebee yap happily made the sorrow and anger fade.

She reached Ratchet's den and was greeted with a smile .Ratchet gladly checked the pup ,she unlike Other wolves respected Optimus and her pup.

In fact Ratchet felt as if the pup was her grandchild, she was always happy to see him as long as he wasn't sick.