THE ENDING

Three days after Silverstream's attempt murder,Bumblebee awoke sore but happy.

His family and friends were excited to see Bumblebee awake and full of life.

Bumblebee smiled with joy and Megatron showed his happiness to having his son back.Wasp was glad to have his bro back,and the younger wolves(bulkhead, jetwins,blurr)were glad to have their friend back .

Everything was great even Setinal came to the den and apologized to Bumblebee about how he's treated him,and for Silverstream. Setinal expected Bumblebee to hate him,but to his surprise he didn't. Bumblebee smiled "I don't hate you, never did"is what he said.

Everything was good but got better when Ultra Magnus promoted Bumblebee to be an Alpha.Bumblebee was shocked as Ultra Magnus said the words,him an alpha,Bumblebee smiled.

Megatron, Wasp, and Optimus were very proud of Bumblebee. Bumblebee thanked them and his friends saying he would never be an alpha or even alive without them.

Two years later

Bumblebee was a strong respected and handsome alpha.All females wanted him,but only one stole his heart ,her name was MoonFlower.She was a white wolf with shining light  blue eyes,and she too was in love with Bumblebee.

They mated and had three beautiful pups,MiniBee a male that resembled Bumblebee, Honey Bee a small yellow female with a black streak going down her back also the runt,and Snowstorm a male that resembled MoonFlower.

Bumblebee was a proud father,while Megatron and Optimus were proud grandparents and parents.Wasp,Blurr,Bulkhead, and the Jettwins also had mates and pups,Bumblebee was actually the last of the gang to find a mate and have pups.

However he didn't care he was happy he had found a mate that loved him.He was also glad that Setinal had also found a new mate and had pups,his new mate was a sweet and beautiful light grey wolf with beautiful violate eyes ,her name is Mistyfur.

Bumblebee was glad the pack was finally at peace,no hate,no pain,every wolf helped each other. He had even heard that Silverstream had found a home in Night packs camp.He even heard she found a new mate as well Dark Fur was his name.

'Every wolf was happy and no wolf was suffering, the way the world should be" thought Bumblebee happily. He breathed in the cool night air and exhaled, he smiled then walked over to the nursery where his pups and mate awaited him.
*****************************************
So yes this is the last chapter and I was, thinking, of making a sequel to this but don't know if I should so can y'all please comment what you think and if I should or shouldn't make a sequel ,thanks