Stares

Afew days passed and Optimus was relieved her mate had accepted Bumblebee, however many pack members didn't.

Some wolves were kind and didn't care what the pup was,but some glared in anger and hatred at the pup.

Some,like Setinal,made it very clear that they didn't accept the poor half breed as a member of the pack.

Optimus was so lost in thought that she didn't hear Megatron come in the nursery.

Megatron looked at his mate concerned,she was curled protectively around his son facing the wall.

He gave a small whine and Optimus tensed and relaxed when she saw her mate.Optimus's reaction concerned Megatron even more he padded over towards Optimus and laid down ,his head on Optimus's side,checking his son.

He smiled happy to see Bumblebee was ok.His smile faded and he turned to Optimus, "what is the matter my love?"he asked hiding his concern .

Optimus then suddenly glad Jazz and Prowl weren't in the nursery began to cry.

Megatron was really confused now "my love what troubles you?"he asked,not even bothering to hide his concern.

"W-why do they h-hate him he's only a-a pup?"she cried. "Who my dear?" Megatron calmly asked though he was furious, who hates his son 'I'll kill them' he thought angrily. "M-most of the pack they stare at him as if he w-was,was a m-monster" Optimus cried.

Megatron growled and startled Optimus, she looked up and Megatron showed nothing but rage on his face "HOW DARE THEY,NOBODY DISRESPECTS MY MATE OR MY CHILD!!"he growled.

Megatron looked down,he saw his mate's face,she looked terrified. Megatron quickly calmed himself down,"I'm sorry to frighten you my love"he lowered his ears and head.

"Its alright "she said softly, then stared at her little bee."don't listen to those wolves my dear Bumblebee will make a fine alpha one day,those wolves will regret everything they've done to him "Megatron said.Optimus stared at him and licked his muzzle "thank you Megatron, I love you".

Megatron lifted his head and stared at Optimus and smiled "your welcome my love".He then bent down and gave Bumblebee a lick on the forehead and whispered "I also love you too my little Bee".

He then laid down and fell asleep next to Optimus.He slept soundly for a while that is until Jazz, Shockwave, Prowl and her annoying mate Lockdown showed up.

Megatron then wondered how a calm and quite wolf (Prowl) would ever fall in love with a loud obnoxious one (Lockdown ).

He shook his head and smiled ,love made wolves do crazy things ,and make crazy decisions. He looked at his son one last time and smiled, before heading towards the warrior cave where the males and females with no pups slept.