SIX

JIMIN ;

"water !! and a towelette please !!" a man yelled while running to collect the next stripper .

"that was minimochi everyone , rest those little members of yours because we have one more show .. starring minimochi and taestytae !!"

i heard the announcer speak while i gulped down some water . my body was tired yet i was still filled with the desire to dance .

"may i get someone to fix my make-up" i requested , since i notice some of it coming off of my thighs . suddenly the lady who previously did my make-up ran up to me and fixed it .

once i was cooled off and touched up i went to go find taehyung .

on my walk to him i noticed how beautiful the whole club looked , there was a vibrant purple color shining throughout the place . there were pictures of each stripper hanging on the walls , 'dabbinbaby'.. 'prettyjae'.. 'kittygi'.. 'taestytae' .. and then there was an empty one .

i assumed its mine , and continued to look for taehyung . once i turned the corner i found him talking to another stripper . he was small and looked like a cat , he looked like-

"kittygi" he spoke with a gummy smile ,

i nodded in return , "minimochi", he seemed a bit disappointed that i didn't smile back .

"me , gi , and some others are going out to a diner for dinner , you down ?" taehyung asked while fixing his heels , i nodded in response while fixing mine as well .

when they told us we were to be wearing heels while dancing i was nervous , but then once i danced with them on i grew comfortable . at first it was hard , but i just thought of them as normal shoes .

and before i knew it , i was doing splits and tricks in them .

"minimochi and taestytae on in two !! come show em what you got" a random staff member spoke while touching us up .

"hey tae , im going to go undress . good luck you too , see you after ." kittygi said before walking off to his room .

"are you ready?" tae asked looking over to me , i nodded and pranced onto stage with tae hot on my tail .

we were dancing to a song called 'expensive girl' it was slow and sensual , so we danced harmony with it .

we both started the show by posing together on the pole , once the song started we dropped slowly showing off each curve we had to offer .

once we were on the floor we got closer to eachother and grinded against each other to stand up , earning instant cheers from the audience .

once were were straight up he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer , while i wrapped my arms around his neck .

we were so close , as if we were about to kiss . in the process he lifted my leg up that was shown towards the crowd and pulled me even closer .

the crowd was going wild , so he kissed me . it was a small peck and it had everyone practically screaming , money was being thrown on the stage ; though we have just started .

a few sinful moves later we finished our routine sweaty , we walked towards the audience to collect the rest of our money and then we went backstage .

-