TWENTY-TWO

JIMIN ;

"lee jihyeun , you are under arrest for trespassing without a warrant . whatever you say will be used against you-"

the officer spoke while shoving my uncle out of the apartment . the officers asked me alot of questions , and i answered them all honestly .

they asked me if i wanted to take him to court but i chose against it , i had no interest to go to court . i showed them the text messages from him on my phone and the note he left me in the hospital .

they believed me , and claimed that i didnt have to go if i didnt want to . i just wanted him to be arrested and out of my hair .

luckily the police officer in charge of the case once knew my parents and decided that i could leave this all behind me , saying that he would take 'care of it' . i dont know what that means but hopefully its good .

"thank you for your time jimin , im sorry once again about this whole situation . your parents would've been very proud with how you turned out" he said with a smile before leaving with the rest of the officers .

that was easier than i thought .

(a/n: btw i know thats not how it would work on real life , tbh i wanted the uncle gone so now he is .. or is he ? 😳)

i felt beyond tired now that that all happened , though one thing confused me . where the hell is namjoon in all of this ?

it was as if i predicted the future because seconds later i heard the apartment door open .

"hey jimin !! im here , sorry im late" i heard namjoon yell , as he walked into my room .

i mentally sighed , "hi namjoon" he clumsily smiled , walking over to me .

"hey why are you shaking so bad ?" he asked , i looked down at my body- seeing that my body was still trembling .

"im not sure , i do know that i am tired though . so goodnight namjoon , i am going to sleep now" i said while turning over in the bed- still bruised and partially bleeding underneath my clothes .

"ah okay jimin , rest well" he said leaving shortly after , closing my door .

i don't want to wake up .

-