TWENTY-EIGHT

JEONGGUK ;

"whats the meaning of practically kidnapping all of us into your car and dragging us to you apartment at asscrack of dawn ?"  yoongi cursed , while rubbing his eyes .

i decided to throw jimin a surprise party and in order to do so i had to get some help .

"its jimins birthday today" i spoke with a smile on my face .

everyone was silent for a sec before taehyung yelled out .

"what ?!?! how come none of us knew ??" he questioned in genuinely confused . i shook my head and sighed ,

none one knew .. except for me .

"jimins a closed off person , it takes alot to understand why he is the way he is..." i trailed off , focusing on the road .

everyone seemed to get lost in their own thoughts , creating a silence .

we soon pulled up at a mall strip , it had places like party city , target , bath and body works , and a wholee lot of other places . perfect for jimins party .

"so here is the plan , it is currently like 8 am & for some reason every store is open .. so we all need to split up ." i spoke while pulling out individual lists .

"i know you that some of you guys won't get stuff done in certain pairs , so i put y'all in a specific order .." i trailed off , handing everyone their lists .

"tae and namjoon are working together , you guys are in charge of decorations from party city .. go for something aesthetic yet cute , it BETTER scream jimin ." i spoke on a stern tone , they nodded and left the car . running to party city .

"seokjin and hoseok are paired together , you guys are in charge of food and drinks . we all know jimin doesn't eat alot , he is rather a picky eater .. so get him something he will eat . i believe in you guys ." i said in a softer tone , they nodded and went into target . leaving me and yoongi .

"yoongi , we are in charge of getting jimin gifts" i said with a smile as he nodded , "i know that you and jimin are actually kinda similar in a way , so hopefully i can get some help with his gift" i said while getting out of the car myself , yoongi following in suit .

"i know what you mean , lets do this" yoongi smirked while skipping to a clothing store . i chuckled before running after him .

i just want jimin to understand how special he is to us .

-