TWENTY

JEONGGUK ;

i almost cried , seeing jimin in such state made my heart hurt . he kept throwing up , his body jerked up each time more came out . it was heart wrenching to see .

once he was done he just sat there , hovered over the trashcan . i quickly rushed into the bathroom getting a towelette- running some cool water onto it ; squeezing out the excess .

i brought a paper towel so he can clean off any excess . i also grabbed a little cup of mouthwash so he can clean his mouth .

once i got back into the room , he was in the same position- whispering some words to himself .

i was more focused on his well being then what he said so i layed him back onto the bed , placing the towelette onto his forehead . i wiped the corners of his mouth , handing him the cup of mouthwash .

he took it and swished it around his mouth , he then spit it back into the cup handing it back to me . i placed it on the nightstand , then i handed him some water so he stayed hydrated .

he drank some before placing it back onto the nightstand , he soon closed his eyes and fell asleep right in front of me .

"my poor baby .." i whispered to myself , combing my fingers through his fluffy blonde hair .

i then cleaned up the mess , disposing of the vomit and everything related to it .

i walked back into the room and picked up the tray of food that was barely touched , i brought it out into the living room where taejin were sitting- talking about how cute they are together .

i mentally roll my eyes , placing the tray onto the coffee table .

"here , eat all you want . jimin wasn't very hungry" i said while sitting down across from them , on the other couch .

"really ? jimin never has an appetite" taehyung spoke , reaching for the ramen first .

i just sighed , "yeah i know" i spoke in a semi whisper , i wanted to tell them how he threw up , but it wasn't my business to tell so i brushed it off .

i picked up a platter of sushi before walking into my room where jimin was sleeping , i disinfected the room and sprayed febreze so the smell of throw up was gone .

i was eating my food , yet i felt nervous . what was wrong with jimin ?

my thoughts were suddenly cut off by jimins phone going off , luckily his password was my birthday so i quickly entered it ,

after i texted that stalker i suddenly got confused and looked up at jimin

after i texted that stalker i suddenly got confused and looked up at jimin . he looked so peaceful ..

what are you hiding jimin .. ?

-

(ignore the times on the messages LMAO-)