The Curse Of Ravenclaw High: 8

I reluctantly put on my  red dress for my coronation it just wasn't me. 

I put my hair up in a twisty bun and put on my makeup and looked at my appearance in my full length mirror.

My dress went down to my knees and flared out a little it was sparkley not so much a Princess turning into a Queen dress but a prom dress. I had a choice though big puffy Princess dress or... prom looking dress.

I fixed the strap that hung loosely around my shoulder. Then walked out of my bathroom to see Sam smiling at me.

"You look beautiful as always." Sam said with a smile.

I blushed and hugged him.

"Are you nervous?" Sam asked

"A little bit." I said and walked down stairs.

"You guys look dressy." Toby said and cocked an eyebrow.

It was true we looked really dressy Sam was even wearing a tux.

"Where are you guys going tonight?" Toby asked as Sam and I stepped off the stairs and headed towards the door.

"We were invited to a very important business dinner of my parents. So we had to dress nice." Sam lied quickly.

"Oh, well have fun." Toby said with a shrug and headed towards the kitchen.

We walked out to Sam's car he opened the door for me and we were off.

*

"I agree to serve and protect and keep my peoples secrets." I repeated to my mother.

It was the last line of my coronation. We were all gathered on the roof top of headquarters I was facing all the Ace-Unnatural's I would be leading in the war this year.

"I give you Queen Louisa." My mom said putting a crown on my head.

I felt a sort of pride as they clapped.

None of these people will get hurt under my rule and if they do I will return my crown.

"Liberty you did great." Sam said putting his arm around my waist.

"Thank you Sam." I said smiling up at him.

He bent down and kissed me passionately  until John cleared his throat.

"Great job squirt." He said and ruffled my hair I hugged him. 

"Libby! That was awesome." Lauren said and she hugged me.

"Let's go guys we will miss the after party." She continued and followed everyone walking down stairs.

I stayed on the roof and talked to everyone.

Once they were all gone including John. Sam and I were leaning against the roof wall looking out over the city.

"I love you Sam." I said and took his hand.

"I love you too Liberty." He said and kissed me I pulled away and smiled.

Then I carefully took my hand out of his.

"You cant catch me!" I said and started to run down stairs I had finally gotten to the bottom hands went around my waist and pulled me up into a bridal style hold and walked into the living room.

Every burst out into hysterics. Immature.

"Sam put me down." I said hitting him in the back.

"hmmmm nope." He said grinning

"Sam." I warned him.

Everyone was still laughing.

"I am not kidding." I said through gritted teeth.