The Curse Of Ravenclaw High: 12-1

As Arthur and I walked in to HQ I braced myself for the worst.

I closed my eyes and opened them to see some girl hanging on Sam.

I choked back tears. He's already moved on so why can't I?

No Liberty. Your focus right now is your people's safety nothing else. Well maybe finishing this war.

"Liberty it's okay your better without him." Arthur said looking at me.

I didn't look at him my eyes glued to that girl all over my Sam.

No he is not yours any more Liberty stop acting like a little girl.

"Hello." I said loudly without my voice cracking.

Sam looked at the door to see me his eyes widened.

"Liberty." He almost whispered. 

I gave him a little smile.

"Nice to meet you Queen Louisa. My name is Alana I am a council member." The girl who was all over Sam said getting up from his lap.

I glared at her and nodded slightly  there was no way I was letting her call me Liberty.

Arthur gave a silent nod to both of them and lead me up to the roof top to practice Lauren was already there.

She studied my face and then look at Arthur.

"She met Alana." Arthur nodded.

"Don't worry if you couldn't help but be nice to her. She has a mood power mixed with a mind control power." Lauren said making a face.

"What?" I asked confused I was anything but welcoming or nice to her.

"She was not nice to her it was like she was immune." Arthur said.

"So was Darren. Must be the locket." Lauren shrugged and Arthur nodded.

"Guy's I'm not wearing the locket." I said looking at they're surprised faces.

"What?" Asked Lauren with wide eyes.

"No she can't be." Arthur half gasped.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your a special kind of Unnatural. Almost no Unnatural inherits there parents powers. There are only two others in the world together they can be extremely powerful but dangerous."  Lauren whispered.

"Who are the other two?" I asked curious.

Lauren grinned and Arthur sighed. "Arthur." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow he shrugged.

"And Luke Sparrow. He is a legend. He lead the first Unnatural rebellion so some Unnatural's would stop trying to get power by killing humans. He is supposedly researching somewhere in Canada we can send ou-"

"No I want to go."

She cringed and looked at Arthur for help.

"They alway's have Tori and Eddie." he said

"What do you mean they?" I said wouldn't he be staying here?

"I'm coming with you of course."

I smiled at him.

"Fine. But you both must have all your Guardian's and extra!" Lauren said pointing a finger at both of us.

It was my turn to cringe. That meant a week or two with Sam.

"Fine." We both said in unison.

*

We were packed up by the next morning and were leaving. I told Toby I was staying at Lauren's for two weeks.

We boarded the airplane and Arthur ran for the seat beside me before Sam could get there.

I held his hand but not in a loving way in a I-need-support way.

He sighed feeling my tension and ran a hand through his hair.

The flight didn't last very long and before I knew it we were checking into a hotel. Lauren and Alyson(One of Arthur's Guardians) Were sharing a big sweat. with three bedrooms and four bathrooms a living room and a kitchen. It was big enough to live in for a lifetime.

I sighed. We would start looking for Luke in the morning but my mind was else where.

Alana had chose to come with us of course and I didn't know if Sam and her were together and if they were could I handle being with them, when the were all lovey dovey?

I shook that thought away. I opened the door from my room and peered out into the family room.

Alyson, John, Lauren, and... huh Sam sat talking. I looked around the room once more. No Alana.

I walked out into the family room and plopped down next to Alyson on the love seat. No one noticed my presence but Sam. 

I gave him a week smile and he gave me a similar one back. Maybe he was as effected to the break up as I was.

Lauren looked to where Sam was looking so I quickly turned to look at a lamp on a table so it wouldn't look like I was staring at him, even though I longed to.

I sighed deeply.

"Curfew!" Lauren chimed and pushed Sam and John towards the door.

"What?" John said looking back at her.

"I'll see you in the morning baby love you." Lauren smiled and gave John a peck.

"And for you..." She said to Sam and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Oww." He complained.

"Out." Lauren stated.

The both walked out the door and Lauren shut it and locked it. She turned to look at me.

She frowned. "I'm sorry Libby he wanted to come along with John and I-"

I shook my head telling her to stop. "He is your brother. You shouldn't be mad at him because a problem he and I have." I said smiling at her she smiled back and laughed.

"It's not that really I wouldn't want him to come over anyway. But he played the mom and dad died so we could be together card." She sighed and looked at me.

"Can I ask... How they died." I breathed.

Lauren sat down on the chair across from me. She frowned.

"They really did die for us. Your father had ordered them to war when we were about thirteen and fourteen. They were killed by Seth and some other Amiss-Unnatural's. They died so we could have a better life. They killed most of Seth's men so Seth couldn't come back until he had some more Unnatural's. So we didn't have to worry about getting hurt growing up." She finished and looked up at me.

"Ren. I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize for what he did. It wasn't your fault and he had to he had no choice." she sighed her eyes getting watery.

I regretted asking the story of how they died.

"What were there names?" I asked taking her hand.

She looked up again. 

"Arthur and Louisa."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Drama! 

As always thanks so much for reading!

Vote Comment! Fan!