Cruse Of Ravenclaw High: Part 3-1

Dedicated to Bailly. You know who you are! Thank you for giving me inspiration! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zack I-" I said but he stopped me mid sentence running a hand through his hair.

"Libbs It's fine. I expected this to happen... you falling in love with Sam. I set it up. Last night when I kissed you it was a mistake. Because I am dating Lauren. It was an impulse and I am sorry for taking advantage of you." he said looking down to his shoes. I was mad now. He just kissed me to kiss me!?!?! "WHAT!!!" I said running towards him but Sam held me back. "LET GO OF ME SAM!!!" I flew out of his arms into John's and Zack backed out of the kitchen slowly. "ZACK I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I screamed to him at the top of my lungs infuriated. "Calm down Liberty." John said slowly. "Don't tell me to calm down. You can let go of me now he's gone." I muttered under my breath. John slowly released me Sam moved closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off. "I'm not in the mood Sam!" I said and stormed out of the kitchen. I ran through the living room tears gushing from my eyes. I flew through the apartment door and down the stairs when I had made it out of the complex a hand was in mine. I whipped around to see Sam. "Sam I said-" "I don't care right now Liberty I want to be with you." He said a grin spreading on his face at his own words. "We have known each other for about five hours and fifteen minutes, but yet I feel as though I've known you all my life." these words gave me a warm feeling a safe feeling. As we got into his car and drove out of the complex I couldn't help but wonder where his parents were.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were in my room sprawled across the floor, I bothered to ask him this question.

"Sam if you don't mind me asking... where are your parents?" I bit my lip when I saw the look on his face great depression. "They um.... They were murdered by a um Unnatural." He stuttered looking at the ceiling. "Lauren is the only one I have left." he sighed. 

"Toby is the only one I have left to." I said

" How did your parents die?" He asked curiously.

"There airplane crashed." I mumbled. Suddenly a knock came on the door. "Come in Toby." I said. Sam sat up.

Toby entered the room with his eyes shut. "Is it alright to open my eyes?" He said smiling. I scowled at him. "Sam is to much a gentle men to kiss me in your house Toby." I glared at him as he opened his eyes. "Gentle men Sam huh? Anyway Sam, your sister is on the phone for you." Toby said and left the room. Sam smiled at me and rubbed my arm before getting up and walking out of the room. I silently wondered if Ashely was still here. I drifted down the stairs looking for her. I walked into the kitchen and Sam and Ashely and Toby were in a deep hushed conversation when I walked in it ceased. "What's wrong?" I said walking closer to Sam fighting the urge to kiss him. He snickered I knew he had just read my mind. stop it!  I thought and he glared at me. "Nothing?" Said Ashely. I read her mind. "Your lying to me!" I said and scowled at her. She looked shocked, shit. I thought I forgot that she didn't know I could read minds "What?" she asked raising one eyebrow. "Nothing, come on Honey." I said sounding disgusted. I ran up the stairs and Sam followed me. "I'm Honey now." he said snickering. "No your not I was just trying to get out of there." I said laying down on the bed, I like  Sam a lot  but sometimes he could be annoying, I think he just loves teasing me. "Can I spend the night here?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed. I ignored him. "So I get the silent treatment huh?" He asked staring at me. I continued to ignore him and looked up at the ceiling. "Fine I will go tell everyone what you will really thinking!" He laughed getting up from the bed, oh no you won't. I thought and when he was on his feet I jumped on his back causing him to fall with a loud thump. "Liberty!" He laughed. "Your such a child!" He continued. I scowled at the back of his head.