The Curse Of Ravenclaw High:15

I rolled over in my bed to see Arthur's beautiful face. I smiled knowing he was all mine and remembering last night.

My cheeks flamed.

I jumped out of bed we were getting a bunch of little Unnatural's today special ones who got there powers early one of them was Nikki.

We would be training them today.

I walked slowly to the bathroom and brushed through my hair and made my way out to the kitchen.

I smiled when I saw Arthur up cooking breakfast.

"Good morning princess." He said kissing me softly on the lips.

I grinned wider. "Morning honey." I said and sat down at the table my life was finally semi normal.

After we had finished breakfast we went to my mom's apartment.

"Oh! Liberty honey! Thank goodness your alright!" My mom yelled hugging me.

"I missed you two!" I laughed as we pulled back.

"Do you still have Nikki?" I asked she shook her head and then said: "She's spending quality time with her father." 

I smiled. "You told him?" I asked.

"Yes this morning." she sighed a little.

"I told him she had training too so don't worry about that either." She continued.

"We have to go and train then and by the way mom I... I think I'm pregnant."

*

Yeah that conversation didn't go very well... but after an hour of getting yelled at about using protection my mom was pretty excited about a granddaughter or grandson.

When we finally made it to the roof top everyone was there some with parents some without.

"Sorry we're late, my mom went on a rampage." I said and that got a few laughs and everyone else smiled.

"Okay I'm going to work with the teens and Arthur is going to work with the younger ones." I smiled 

I motioned the teens over to a corner of the roof and watched him play around with the kids.

He's going to be such a good father.

I smiled at the teens and then went on teaching them everything I had learned.

When we had five minutes left of class I got to know each of my students and they got to know a lot about me...

"Well... I'm nineteen I'm going to college. I'm married. I have a brother named Toby he is my half brother so he is not an Unnatural. And you all know my mom and what happened to my father." I said scanning the faces.

"Liberty!" Nikki called.

I smiled and then looked back over at my class. "I guess class is over see you guys next week!" I said and walked over to where Nikki had called me Sam was standing by her side looking the happiest I've ever seen him.

"Hi Nikki." I said as she flew into my arms.

I picked her up and smiled at Sam.

"She never stops talking about you." He said smiling.

I looked at Nikki. "I talk about you two." I said and earned a big grin from her.

"Mommy said your the best thing that ever happened to the Unnatural's. The greatest leader."

"I wouldn't go that far." I laughed putting her down and she raced over to her friends.

"She's a great kid Sam" I told him smiling.

"I know. I just I would've known about her sooner... Mandy and I are back together... mostly for Nikki." I shrugged telling him it was alright.

"We'll always be friends." I said taking his hand.

"Always." He said back.

I felt like a butterfly was floating around in my stomach.

Arthur came and put a hand on my stomach.

"Its the baby. They mature a little faster than human babies." Arthur sighed. He must of read my mind.

"Your pregnant?" Sam asked controlling his obvious anger. 

"Yes." I said putting my hand Arthur's.

"Congratulations." He muttered.

I smiled as a thanks.

*

It's been a few weeks into the pregnancy and I already look like I'm seven months pregnant.

So in reality we had to tell Toby. He wasn't happy but he got used to it.

To know a whole person was depending on me was scary... but Arthur and I have grown so attached.

We figure its is a boy... well no we know it is a boy. We went to a regular doctor once but I grew so much that we are having to fly in a Unnatural doctor because a human doctor would get suspicious. I don't know how Toby wasn't. But I guess he is a guy.

"Liberty! Sam, Lauren, Ashley, Toby, and Nikki are here." Arthur called from the living room.

I made my way out of our room to our living room. Jeez this baby bump keeps getting in the way.

I finally made it and looked at all the smiling faces sitting on our couches.

"How are you feeling Libby?" Toby asked.

Arthur put his hand on my stomach and whispered to the baby... it was kind of weird but its his new thing. What do I know about fatherly instincts?

"Fine...fat." I said.

He chuckled and then Arthur whispered loud enough for the room to hear.

"And thats your uncle Toby." 

I smiled at how sweet he was being.

"Thats so cute!" Ashley and Lauren squealed.

Toby and Sam rolled there eyes.

"Liberty?" Said a curious Nikki from behind Sam.

"Yes Nikki?" I said.

"Are you having a baby?" 

"Mmmhmmm." I said smiling.

She looked heartbroken.

"What about me?" 

I frowned and then looked at her. "You'll always be my little girl. Besides I'll need you to help me with Justin." I said giving away the name of the baby on accident.

She beam at me. "Really?"

"Really."

She started to run at me to hug me but Sam caught her around the waist.

"Carefully you'll hurt Justin." He said she nodded and she hugged me.

We all thought everything would go smoothly from here on out... but nothing ever stays the same.

____________________________-

There is probably going to be a sequel... maybe... possibly...

Anyways as always thanks for reading and also check out my other story My sister Killed my Parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!