The Curse Of Ravenclaw High:12-2

Sorry it has been a while since I have uploaded but I have been working on my other story My Sister Killed My Parents. Its a little different from this one but you should still read it if your interested. 

and as always thanks for reading!

____________________________________________________________

^RECAP:

"They really did die for us. Your father had ordered them to war when we were about thirteen and fourteen. They were killed by Seth and some other Amiss-Unnatural's. They died so we could have a better life. They killed most of Seth's men so Seth couldn't come back until he had some more Unnatural's. So we didn't have to worry about getting hurt growing up." She finished and looked up at me.

"Ren. I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize for what he did. It wasn't your fault and he had to he had no choice." she sighed her eyes getting watery.

I regretted asking the story of how they died.

"What were there names?" I asked taking her hand.

She looked up again. 

"Arthur and Louisa."^

*

The Next Morning...

Last night was beyond weird.

But let's push that past us and keep on going.

I pushed myself out of my hotel bed and walked to the bathroom. My cell phone vibrated.

I looked at it. One new message from Toby.

Toby: How is Canada with Lauren and her fam? :)

Me: Good. Fun. Miss you. :(

I smiled at myself I really did miss Toby.

I walked out into the living room and saw Lauren grinning.

I smiled at her. "What is it?" 

"I'm getting accused for smiling at you?" Lauren asked pretending to be hurt.

I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms across my chest.

"Oh fine!" She said and she ran to hug me.

She pulled back still grinning.

"Your really creeping me out now Lauren." I said smiling.

"Oh shut it." she sighed and then beamed at me.

"We found him!" She squealed.

"You found Luke already?" I asked

"Yeah! Funny thing is he lives in this building!" She said 

"Really?" I asked running a hand threw my hair.

"Really. And get this he invited us to a fancy dinner party he is having today!!! He really wants to meet you and Arthur." she said.

"That sounds like fun." I said thoughtfully I was dieing to meet this legendary guy.

"Wait you haven't herd the best part yet that means we have to go... drum roll please... SHOPPING!!!!!!" Lauren exclaimed jumping up and down.

I laughed and shook my head in disbelief Lauren is so... Lauren.

But then a thought popped into my head. This is a perfect. I will destroy Sam.

*

I looked at my dress in the full length mirror.

It was so long it touched the floor even when I was in my heels.