The Curse Of Ravenclaw High:12-3

^RECAP:

"Arthur whats going on?" I asked my smile fading.

He came close to me and stroked my cheek.

"Louisa Jones. I have admired you from a far when you were young and now that I have truly gotten to know you I would never want to lose you. I will love you forever and I would never hurt you." He grinned and got down on one knee.

My eyes widened for the seconded time that night.

"Will you marry me?"^

*

I stood there looking like an idiot with everyones eyes on me including Sam's.

I really did love Arthur with all my heart there was no room for Sam anymore.

He wouldn't hurt me anymore. 

If the next thing I said would have rid me from Sam forever I would have done it earlier.

"Yes." I breathed with out a second thought.

Arthur grinned wide and slipped the huge  ring on my finger and then stood up.

When his lips smashed down onto mine I was reminded of how much I really did love Arthur.

I was glad to know the acceptance of his offer wasn't just on an impulse.

He pulled away and I couldn't take the smile off my face and it looks like neither can he.

We just stared at each other. We didn't need to say anything and no its no just because we could both mind read. But we had a connection that I had with no other boy I have been with.

A pair of arms went around my waist. I looked around to see Lauren smiling at me.

I hugged her and cried. Not out of sadness but happiness I had finally gotten over Sam.

I pulled away to look at her she was crying to. I smiled as a warm feeling shot through my stomach as Arthur put his arms around my waist. I leaned against his chest silently.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear. A smile came to my face and I said:

"I love you more." I sighed.

"You couldn't." He said again. I opened my mouth to say something but someone interrupted me.

"Liberty." Sam said quietly I opened my eyes to see Sam standing in front of us.

"Sam" I breathed not moving from Arthur's arms.

Sam cleared his throat. "Um... congratulation's... To you both."  He said slowly.

Tears came into his eyes but he pushed them back.

"I never meant to hurt you Liberty. I hope you know that." 

I said nothing. He sighed and walked away.

Little did I know that wasn't the last time I would be seeing him.

*

A Year Later...

"Congrats you two." Lauren cooed at the wedding reception.

I smiled. Arthur and I are finally married. It has seem's like its been forever since we planned this.

"I think you made the right choice Libby." Toby said from behind Lauren.

FLASHBACK:

"Toby I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house with Arthur trailing behind me.

Toby walked into the hallway and hugged me tightly.