The Curse Of Ravenclaw High:13

I stared at the figure standing in the door way. Arthur tensed up and was about to close the door.

"Wait." I whispered. He looked at me I mouthed "PLEASE!" and he stepped out of the way.

I looked at him for a while before walking an inch closer to him.

"What is it?" I asked looking at him.

"Will you take me back Liberty? Please I am nothing with out you." Sam pleaded.

"How did you even find us?" I hissed.

He shrugged. Getting irritated with him I slammed the door.

"A**" Arthur muttered.

I gave him a week smile and then said. "I am going to bed now. Please don't stay up late." I pleaded him.

"I  wouldn't if we could sleep in the same bed." He said.

I smiled. "We aren't married yet." I said.

"We are to and you know it." I said stalking back over to the couch.

I raised one of my eyebrow's and then sat on his lap.

"What are yo-" I didn't let him finish I pressed my lips to his. A shock went through my body as our lips moved together one. I loved how every time we kissed it felt like it was the first time.

He tried to shift my hips but I pulled away and smirked. He let out an annoyed groan.

"Love you Arthur." I said slowly getting up.

"I love you two Liberty." He sighed. "Just wish I could get more of that." He said a smirk overtaking his face.

I hit him upside the head. 

What I would do for every day to be like this.

*

I woke up slowly the next morning to see Arthur on the other side of my bed.

I shook my head and smiled. How could you not love some one who wanted to be with you so much that they would sneak into your room just to sleep next to you? 

I chuckled and walked soundlessly to the kitchen. I pressed play on my ihome to hear "Today Was A Fairy Tale" by Taylor Swift.

That was a great way to describe Me and Arthur's relationship.

I went to work cooking and singing.

I cooked scrambled eggs and bacon and set a plate on the table for Arthur. 

He wouldn't be up for a while since it was still six.

I danced to the bathroom singing and bumped straight into Arthur.

"Wow. Are you okay princess?" He asked smiling as he helped me off the floor.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw his smile and I about had a heart attack when he touched my hand.

"Yeah. How was the couch?" I asked grinning.

He frowned and said. "Horrible." 

"I see." I said and then walked to the bathroom but an arm went out and grabbed on to mine.

He pulled me back to him and closed the space in between our lips. 

The delightful shock went tingling through every part of my body as our lips moved in unison.

He pulled away breathing hard and grazed his lips on my neck with a hungry look.

"Uh -uh." I said pushing him away. He frowned at me. "Nope we are not married yet... in my mom's eyes. I'll feel guilty if we do it right before the wedding. You have no idea how much I want to Arthur just not now." I said. 

He grinned wide at me. 

"What?" I said folding my arm's over my chest.

"You said you wanted me." He almost giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "If I didn't want you why would I marry you? Some times your so dim-"

"No, I meant that you've never said it out load before... it turns me on... a lot." He said getting closer.

I blushed "I have to get ready Arthur." I said frowning.

"Fine but we are on tonight."

*

AT THE RECEPTION...

I think I danced with about every guy here but Sam. Yeah I know Sam showed up at the last minute.

But it didn't effect me at all I knew he was going to. I know him that well.

"Can I cut in Jared?" Arthur asked.

"I don't know I think I might keep her." Jared said flashing his perfectly white teeth.

"Jared..." I said He smiled at me and then walked off the dance floor.

Arthur placed his hands on my waist a tingly feeling went through my body and then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You look beautiful tonight Liberty." He said.

I smiled. "Is that your only pick up line." I said blushing.

"I don't know. Is it working?" He asked gazing into my eyes. My breath left me. I nodded.

"Good." He said smiling and then he pulled back.

"You tease." I said.

He just smiled and then his smile faded when he saw Sam walking towards us.

I turned around he got closer  until he had a hand full of my hair. Arthur tried to push him off.

"Get off her." He kept yelling.

Sam chuckled. "Get away or I'll burn you." He said playing with a fire ball in his hands.

Arthur's eyes widened. "You said y-you d-didn't h-have powers." I managed to croak out.

"Sam doesn't but I do. So you either come with me or your precious husband dies." He whispered in my ear.

Chills ran up my spine.

"Arthur, I'll be fine." I said.

"Liberty no-"

"Arthur." I said firmly taking his hand before being pulled away from the crowd.

I was thrown into the back of a black car and saw Lauren sitting there two.

" He got you Lauren?" I whimpered.

" No we got you." She said smiling evilly.

I half laughed. "Lauren is this some kind of joke?" I asked studding her face.

"No and my name is not Lauren." I stared at her in awe she looked exactly like her. 

"Who are you then?" I asked getting more scared by the second.

"I am........"