6

I went back to the guest room shortly after Yoongi left. I was overwhelmed with my feelings, my stupid fight with Yoongi made me want to scream and cry all night long, I forced myself to sleep before that could happen.

I woke up at 10 am the next morning but I didn't leave the bed except to wash up. My mood wasn't better than how it was when I went to bed, and I had little to no energy to do anything.

It wasn't until 12 pm that someone knocked on my door, probably to make sure I didn't run away while they slept. Half of me wished I did.

"Hyun-Jae?" I heard Jimin's voice through the door. I decided it wasn't a bad idea to let him in, after all, he seemed to care a little about me.

"Come in, Jimin" I called out for him and he did. I sat up as to not be rude towards him.

"Are you okay?" he asked me in a concerned tone. "You didn't come out, we were starting to worry about you"

Why does he sound genuine? I wanted him to not care so I could just run away. Why does he have to be nice to me?

"I'm fine, just a little tired," I said, as Jimin took a seat on the bed beside me.

"Well, Yoon-" He hesitated a little before clearing his throat and continuing. "You can go back home if you want to. We can contact you and keep you safe from where you are"

For some unknown reason, my heart sank. I suddenly didn't want to leave them. I wanted to get to know them better.

I wanted to have deep conversations with Jimin. I wanted to ask about Taehyung's tattoo. I wanted to DJ with Jungkook. I wanted to get to know Seokjin, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

But most importantly, I had a strong feeling that I did not want to leave Yoongi behind me, I wanted to apologize to him and better understand him.

"No, I'll stay," I said after consideration. "I need to talk to Yoongi. I want answers, I also want to apologize.."

"Really?" Jimin's eyes widened at my statement. He looked like a little kid rather than a fully grown probably dangerous man. "I'm so glad you decided to stay!"

I couldn't help but smile at him. I nodded in confirmation.

"Come on," He smiled and got up. "Get changed and come out to eat something"

"Uh, Jimin?" I said before he walked away. "Can I have an extra shirt, please? I'm seriously under-packed"

"Of course" He chuckled and went out.

A few moments later, I was changed and had more energy than I did before. Jimin gave me a few shirts and sweatpants, that were a little too big for me, but were very much appreciated.

I saw Hoseok sitting in the living room as I walked out, and Seokjin was in the kitchen preparing food with Taehyung and Jungkook's help.

"Morning!" Hoseok said once he noticed me. "Or should I say afternoon?"

He looked different from the time I last saw him. His hair was let down, his expression wasn't serious, and he looked as if he was the only source of happiness in this world. He had a colorful shirt paired with baggy jeans.

"Good afternoon" I smiled at him. "its Hoseok, right?"

"That's right!" He confirmed. "Jimin must have introduced us to you right? oh, by the way, Jin hyung is preparing food, we can eat soon"

I simply nodded and took a seat on the sofa next to him.

"You probably need us to explain everything that's been going on to you, don't you?" Hoseok said as if reading my mind. "Let me tell you what I know."

He sounded cheerful, I didn't understand how can someone be so happy, especially when he was about to explain a situation such as mine.

"You might already know this, but Boss Seong has been keeping a close eye on us," He began explaining. "He tried a couple of times to make a move on us, but luckily, we were able to counteract it before any real damage could happen. So when we knew someone who works for him was selling in our club, which is basically our home, we immediately switched to defense mode. We also have a thing against drugs, especially Yoongi, so it was kind of a trigger for him.

Anyway, this was the first time Yoongi made such a big decision and plan without discussing it with us first. He decided to protect you, to take you in, and get you out of working with Seong. He told us bits and pieces this morning, it seems like he wants to take down Seong for good, but he doesn't have a plan yet.

He never does anything without a good reason, so please, bear with him. It can be a little difficult to deal with him sometimes, he'll grow on you soon"

Hoseok's tone and genuine smiles had a way of soothing me and it made me believe that everything was fine, it also made me want to apologize to Yoongi even more than I did before.

"Thank you, Hoseok," I smiled at him. "Your words really put my mind at ease."

"No problem," He returned my smile. "And don't worry, Yoongi isn't mad at you"

"Why would he be?" I raised an eyebrow.

Could Hoseok possibly know about what happened between me and Yoongi last night?

"Yoongi told me what happened," He grinned, I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment. "You really shouldn't worry about it."

Just then, Taehyung and Jungkook came to join us in the living room. Saved by the bell, I guess.

"Hyun-Jae! You're finally up!" Jungkook greeted.

"Yeah, you can call me Jae by the way," I smiled at him, then turned my attention back to Hoseok. "Let's not talk about that anymore, please?"

"Talk about what, Jae?" Taehyung asked as he leaned forward, urging us to tell him our secret.

"Nothing," I dismissed. "Anyway, Taehyung, I really want to ask about your tattoo."

"This?" he pointed to his neck, just then I noticed more tattoos on his left arm that I haven't noticed before. "What about it?"

"Does it represent anything?"

"It can be interpreted in two ways," He grinned, as if proud of his tattoo. "The first is poison, slowly spreading through your body, killing you bit by bit,"

"Edgy," I teased, and he chuckled. I was glad that he didn't mind my sarcasm.

"The second is a branching tree, always growing, birthing new life and hope"

"I like this interpretation better" I smiled.

"Did you know that he tattooed it on himself?" Jungkook hyped his friend up, to which he got an elbow to the stomach as a response. Jungkook completely disregarded it and continued. "He also did most of Yoongi's tattoos. You should really see his work, he's extremely talented"

"He is," Hoseok agreed, and showed me his wrist, which had the word 'Hope World' tattooed on it in beautiful handwriting. "He tattooed this for me"

"Hope world?" I got curious about the meaning behind his tattoo.

"J-Hope is a nickname I used to go by," He answered. "So it's kind of like 'hope's world', my world."

That nickname seemed to fit him well. I nodded to him and turned back to Taehyung, who I swear was blushing.

"Can I see your work?" I asked. "I was thinking of getting a tattoo myself"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

kind of a lame update, but I really wanted more hobi interactions!

Any tattoo ideas for Jae? DM me on twitter @RMsleftboob 😳

pleasssseee comment if you enjoy my work, it encourages me to write more!