13

"Come in," Hoseok was the first one to notice me enter the room, his usual smile absent from his face.

"I'll just come back later," I hesitated, wanting to walk out.

"You're one of us," He continued. "We need you here to plan with us"

I reluctantly placed the tray of food I had brought with me on the table and walked over to them, standing in my previous place next to Yoongi.

I felt that my presence was unnecessary, but I didn't want to object or oppose them, I caused them enough trouble as it is.

"I did some digging earlier," Taehyung spoke, his voice seemed to be heavy with concern. 

He seemed a little different from the rest of the group, just a little softer, a little less dangerous.

 "I found Seong's company's calendar and some other documents that shouldn't be in the company's database. They're hosting a charity event next week in the company's event hall, I found that sketchy so I dug a little more and found the guest list. It has all the big names on it, it most definitely isn't charity."

Unfortunately, I knew what he was talking about. They held an event every two years and Seong dragged me to the one that last took place.

"They do this every couple of years," I said gathering as much courage as I could. As much as I was comfortable chatting with them, this conversation was different.

It was a scary meeting with the CEO and I was just an intern. "I went to the last one and its seemed like a regular event for rich people, but then again, I didn't know much back then"

I felt their eyes on me as I spoke, their expressions still making chills creep down my spine.

"It might be our chance to make our move that day if we can get close enough," Namjoon said. "we can take the fight straight to him"

"That's right," Jungkook agreed. "But still, he could attack us before the event. I think we should go to our safe house for the time being. Besides, Yoongi needs some time to rest, we can't afford any surprises."

"We could use that time to train Hyun-Jae," Jimin added. It seemed like they were completing each other's thoughts as if they were all one. "I can teach her some basic self-defense"

Train me? That thought terrified me, even though the sound of 'self-defense' didn't seem so bad.

"Agreed," Seokjin added. "I can train her in target shooting as well, I think you need it after taking too long to shoot a car's tire"

Was he teasing? He seemed to be, but the room's atmosphere was still too serious.

"Target shooting?" I gulped. "You can't be serious."

I was not ready to hold another gun. Not for a long, long time.

"That would be helpful," Yoongi agreed. "So, let's go to the safe house tomorrow morning, pack everything we might need. Taehyung, would you be able to find the company's blueprints?"

Taehyung nodded after some consideration.

"Good, we need those as well as the electrical and ventilation plans. We're going to need to memorize the building, know where all the entrances and exits are, even the placements of security cameras. We have to plan this carefully." He instructed and everyone nodded to him as if they were ready to take action immediately.

"We will," Hoseok encouraged. "I'll ask Jackson to take care of the club while we're gone, so don't worry about that. Our top priority right now and until we're done with this is to keep Hyun-Jae safe, Seong comes second. Let's go get ready. Yoongi, you should eat and take your medication."