7

"Hey!" We heard a voice call to us, we turned and saw Seokjin standing in the kitchen. "Nobody is getting any tattoos before eating. Call Namjoon and Jimin too."

Everyone obediently stood up and went to the kitchen, while Hoseok got on the phone with the rest. Not long after, everyone was sitting around the kitchen table ready to eat. Everyone, except Yoongi.

I wondered where he was. If he really wasn't mad at me as Hoseok said, wouldn't he be here now? 

I couldn't dwell on that thought for long because I was actually starving and the food looked so good. Seokjin really went out of his way to prepare a feast for us.

"Everything looks delicious," I complimented. "Thank you, Seokjin"

He smiled at me and I could swear the whole room filled with warmth. How can these men switch from being terrifying to sweet people? Yesterday, Seokjin looked like he was 2 seconds away from shooting a bullet straight through my heart, and now, he looks like the world's most handsome, loving cook.

"Please, enjoy your food," He said and everyone started eating.

We chatted a little as we ate, I got to interact with Jin and Namjoon a little, I got to laugh at Jungkook and Hoseok's funny remarks, and Jimin and Taehyung's fake arguments about food. I started to feel like they were life-long friends of mine, rather than complete strangers.

"I heard you guys talking about tattoos," Jin said. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Not really," I answered. "I want to see Taehyung's art first, I think I'll end up choosing something of his works"

"Now I'm getting nervous," Taehyung chuckled.

"You shouldn't," Namjoon said. "Your art is amazing."

"He won't ruin it though, will he?" I teased.

"He had a lot of practice, especially on Yoongi" Namjoon smiled.

"Speaking of which," Jimin said, his mouth filled with food. "Where is Yoongi?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Jin scolded and threw an empty water bottle at Jimin, to which he dodged and laughed harder than necessary at. "Yoongi went out, He'll be back later"

I had to admit, I wished Yoongi was sitting with us right now, it would have been my chance to get to know him better, see him act like a regular human.

I got to see glimpses of that last night, but my arrogance sure ended that quickly.

After we ate and cleaned up, I went with Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook to Taehyung's room to check out his art. His room was big, and it seemed to be divided into sections. One side had an art desk that was filled with scattered art pieces, paintings were hanged on the wall, art supplies were everywhere, and conveniently, he had one of those chairs that can be adjusted in multiple ways that you'd usually find in tattoo shops just sitting in front of his art table.

The other side of the room had an elongated table with two computer screens on it, multiple tablets, and a few other devices I didn't quite recognize. His bed and closet were pushed to one corner of the room. It was a single bed, unlike mine, and it seemed like sleeping was the least of his priorities.

"Here's my sketchbook," Taehyung said as he handed it to me. I took it as I sat on the chair and started flipping through the pages. His art was really amazing. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook fiddling with a pair of speakers with Jimin's help, soon enough music started playing and the three of them started dancing to it.

It took me a while before I found the perfect drawing, but I wasn't sure where I wanted it to be. It was a simpler design than the rest of the designs I saw. It had two veins, crossed at the beginning, the longer one had leaves on it, and the shorter had two small circular leaved flowers on top with similar leaves along the vein itself. (See A/N for a picture)