A Nervous A/N.

Hey, guys!

This is my first ever story. I had written many stories and tried to publish it on Wattpad numerous times but I would get insecure and delete it. So this time I mustered up enough guts to finally write one, finish it and publish it here.

I've worked hard on it and hope that you'll enjoy it. It's not as amazing as the ones we all usually read but I had fun writing it. The plot is 100% original. Any resemblance of the character, setting, scenes or even the storyline with other is purely coincidental.

Although, I have had this story proofread and edited by some of my friends, there still might be some errors since English isn't our first language. You guys are open to point them out, give your opinion, or ask if you don't get anything, however, I would really appreciate it if none of you is harsh while doing it. Criticism is respected because if readers won't help me get better at my writing then who will?

Also, I won't ask you guys to Vote and Follow even though I should. I want you to do it on your own. It's an option for you. If you'll like the story then please do vote the chapter and follow me. And if you don't then no hard feelings. I just want you all to enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

But I will ask you guys to share this story if you love it.

Last but not the least, there won't be any author's notes in the middle of the chapters because as a reader I know how annoying it gets sometimes. So in this book , and any of my future books, you'll only find them in the very beginning like this one and probably in the end.

Stay safe and stay happy.

Enjoy! (:

~ Ifra.