𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

                         𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.
         📍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀.
____________

" Me and Kentrell first met two years ago from today... I didn't know what I was in for , I didn't know he would hurt me like he did because the day we did met, he seemed like a good person, someone with morals.. but I was obviously wrong ." I said to my therapist.

" ok then Brooklynn.. well.. tell me everything.. tell me the story of how you and Kentrell met, and remember what I said , don't leave anything out , tell me the good and the bad, it's not good to hold that in, and I'm here to talk to you honey ." She said sitting back in her chair . I chuckled. Man she just didn't know . She was most definitely, in for a treat, but she didn't have any fucking clue ..

I was new to the neighborhood, no one knew me , and I didn't know any one either

I was new to the neighborhood, no one knew me , and I didn't know any one either . Me and my mom moved to BR when she lost her job .. she looked and looked for jobs until she found one , all the way in BR, which was an hour away from where we originally lived . I wasn't too happy when I found out , I didn't want to leave my friends behind .. but I knew we had no choice , and that it was for the best.

I remember moving day , a couple kids across the street stared hard at us as we took are boxes out the car and into the medium sized house , going back and forth like a swing, it was real tiring . It was only me and my mom .. my dad wasn't in my life because he left me and my mom when I was only nine to go be with some women and her kids . It broke my heart , but I had to be strong for my mother , so I pushed it aside and continued on with life .

" ok great , this is the last damn box!" I said getting it out of the trunk , or at least trying to , the shit was heavy as hell, it had probably been the one with the glasses in it . I turned around seeing a presence I wasn't familiar too.

I looked him up and down checking him out , brown skin.. tall.. full lips.. oh and how could I forget , the dent in his for head, I knew it was some type of scar , but it didn't look to bad on him, and mostly because his other features made up for it , like his light brown eyes, I could stare in them for days on days .

He had on a Cuban link around his neck .. ah couple watches .. man he was very attractive but I wondered, what does he want to do with me?

" say ma, you ah need suh help wit dat?" He asked me as his southern accent flowed off his tongue. I giggled and shook my head .

" nah I'm cool , this is the last box anyways." I said wiping some sweat off my forehead. It was hot as hell that day , I remember I had on some bleached shorts and a black oversized t shirt which was so long, making my shorts almost unrecognizable.

He looked me up and down . He then proceeded to grab the box from me . I rolled my eyes looking away from him . Did I not just tell him I didn't need help? Because I think I did .

" cuhmon ma, lemme at least take this box in der for you .. ya look tied." He said, I smiled at the fact that he called me ma, which sounded so sexy when he said it, and I  stepped aside letting him walk up the driveway and into the house .

" thanks , you didn't have to do that ya know." I said to him as he set the box down on the living room floor .

" leave the boy alone Brooklynn, he was just trying to do a good deed." My mom said smiling at him . I looked down in embarrassment.

He grabbed my chin making me look up at him . I could say that was awkward with my mom standing there and all, but he didn't seem to care, which I found attractive .

" it ain't no problem fa real.. I wasn't doin shit anyways.. can I have ya number fo I go?" He asked me pulling out his phone . I nodded my head taking it from him and putting my number in .

" let me walk you out." I said to him looking back at my mom to make sure she was okay with it . She smiled nodding her head .

We walked out of the living room , which I loved .. the house was most definitely better than my old one .. anyways back to the story , we walked out of the living room and into the Baton Rouge hot sun.

" imma text yo sexy ass .." he said smirking at me . I nodded my head and smiled .. I was trying so hard not to blush .. it was just something about him.. I knew most definitely that it wouldn't be the last time I'd be seeing him . And mostly because of the fact that he literally lived across the street .

He nodded at me and turned around walking off of the porch .. I waited until he was safely across the street to go back inside my home . Going back inside I remember being dumbfounded, I hadn't even got the nigga's nam— I mean the boys name.

I headed back into the living room , I grabbed all the boxes with my name on it and carried them up to my room. I could say I loved my room .. it wasn't painted yet , but it would be in a few days . It was a nice size, and not to mention I had my own bathroom .

I sat all the boxes down on my bed and wiped some more sweat off my forehead . I remember thinking that I never wanted to move again , it was so hard getting all of the shit into the house , especially with it being only two people . I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket . I grabbed it and unlocked it to see that the " Boy" had texted me ..

It read " ay slimeeee.." .. I chuckled , I mean I was so confused , what the fuck was a slime? Was it just a term they used down in BR?? I didn't know what it was .. I decided to play a game of my own and not reply until a couple hours later ..

I remember not wanting him to feel like I was thirsty , I wanted him to chase me , if he did want me , which I was sure he did, he couldn't get to me easily .
...
" so there you go.. that's the story of how we met.. Two years ago , it seemed like one of the best days of my life .. Today, I realize that it was the worst because.. the day I met him, was the day his plan to get me exactly where he wanted me fell into action." I said to the therapist.