𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.
📍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀.
                          ____________

" after all that he's done to you , you wouldn't?" The therapist asked me . I shook my head no .

" no , if I had the chance to hurt Kentrell like he hurt me , I wouldn't take it."

" ouhh fuck Kentrell, I can't take it!" I heard Mercedes screaming from our bedroom , but there I was , in the bath tub, by myself

" ouhh fuck Kentrell, I can't take it!" I heard Mercedes screaming from our bedroom , but there I was , in the bath tub, by myself .

Kentrell had said that he wanted to have sex with Mercedes alone for once, and I really didn't have a say in it , and instead of staying in the bedroom just watching , I decided to just take a nice soothing bath .. well it wasn't too soothing.

I started to realize how , Kentrell and Mercedes were slowly molding me out of our relationship. I wasn't too suprised though , I knew something like this would happen .. I think it was because I didn't let Kentrell walk all over me like Mercedes did . Like I said before, I spoke my mind from time to time.

I grabbed the razor , slowly tracing my shaving creame colored legs with the blade . As my mind wondered off , I payed more attention my thoughts than shaving , and after ah while, I felt my leg get hot . I looked down and seen that my leg that was at first , a cream color , was now covered in light red. I sighed and dropped the razor .

In the bath tub that day , I realized that I really , really hated my life . But I didn't hate Kentrell . But he was the reason I hated my life. It's very hard to explain to you how I felt .

There was apart of me that felt for Mercedes, she was young and dumb like me , but dumber . Like I said , she let him walk all over her, just imagine what he would do to her if I left. She'd be dead by the time I turned nineteen . So I held on a little bit longer .

I chuckled to myself softly in the tub that day , boy was Kentrell smart . He knew to get me attached , and that if he did , he could control me . And let me be honest, I'm not telling you everything about me and Kentrell , because a lot of it has to do with Mercedes, and that's her story to tell .. so for now , I'm just telling you the thing's that matter the most, and the things that are important, please don't kill me , just understand . For the rest , you'll never know, unless Mercedes tell's you .

I began to think about what my father would think about all of this. If he knew that his daughter in which he had abandoned was getting abused, would he care? If in some ridiculous fantasy, I had found his number , and made the call to tell him about what happened to me .. would he listen to me or just straight up hang up in my face? I was curious .

I know . Your probably thinking , didn't you have a phone? Why didn't you call your mother? Why didn't you reach out for help? Kentrell got me and Mercedes on his phone plan , so he could see everything I did on my phone , down to who I called and who I texted.
He trapped me , I told you he was smart at what he did .

If you could win a gold metal for being the best at manipulating someone, Kentrell would definitely win one .

After a while of just sitting in the tub , listening to the squeaking of our bedroom mattress , the tub water began to get cold . I hated when  that Happened, so I decided to just go ahead and get out .

I wrapped the towel around my body , and before leaving out the bathroom , I grabbed a scrunchie, and tied my hair up into a top knot bun . I then walked Into the hallway, the moans becoming louder, the sounds of the bed becoming more.. aggressive .

I met with the bedroom door , and I just sat there and listened for a while .
" fuck Kentrell , I love you so much." I heard Mercedes say. I chuckled .
" damn I Luh yo ass too , yo pussy so damn good.." he said to her . I looked down at the floor .
" fuck , I love you more than Brooklynn, I just can't seem ta let ha ass go ma , it's sum about her." Kentrell said . That's the day the love I had for Mercedes, turned into hatred, but only for a moment , for now , I love her more than ever .

I walked into the bedroom for some clothes , smelling the smell of sweat and pussy . I grabbed my clothes and decided I would just change in the bathroom.

Before leaving out the room , Kentrell stopped me . " Aye ya wanna join baby?" He asked me . I turned around and smiled , seeing him deep inside her . They were doing doggy style .
" no thanks , I'm fine." I said , before heading out the room , and shutting the door softly .

As I walked back into the bathroom, the noises continued .

I got dressed and then looked into the bathroom mirror. Why was I letting him hurt me like this? What happen to the girl that he first met? The girl that made him wait for a text back so she didn't seem ' thirsty' . It was sad how she had gone far away , and a new girl took her place .

The new girl was weak, the new girl was whatever Kentrell Gaulden wanted her to be . Though the new girl was very weak , at times , she had fire inside of her , that the old girl had left behind . She sometimes let it out , but Kentrell just tore her down because of it.

The new girls skin wasn't as clear as it had been before. She had bags under his eyes , and marks on her body that she couldn't hide .

Like I said before , and I'll say once more , it was crazy what love would make you do . It was crazy what love would put you through . But at the end of the day , it was love .. so I thought it was normal to go through rough times .

I soon came to the realization that with Kentrell , it wouldn't be ' rough' times like normal couples , it would've been a rough life .