𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.
📍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀.
                          ____________

"As fucked up as it sounds, a person can love you and still cheat.. I mean don't we love god and still sin?" I said to the therapist .

" so, what are you trying to get at Brooklynn?" The therapist asked me .

" Even though Kentrell did a lot of fucked up shit during our relationship , I did too .. I fucked up bad , this is the part of the story where I know I went wrong, but just because I did doesn't mean I didn't love him more than I loved myself." I said to the therapist .

She looked at me calmly, and patted my back .

" what did you do Brooklynn, you can tell me." She said to me.

My eyes started to water , and my throat began to feel hot, I'm sure you've felt the feeling . This is the part of me and Kentrell's story that I never wanted to tell. I would've never imagined myself as the type of person to do such a thing.

But when your mind is fucked up, your actions can become fucked up too, and  I feel that's one of the reasons us people fuck up our life's, us humans .

" I cheated on him .. I cheated on the love of my life." I said to her .

" you can't play games with me Kentrell, just tell me the fucking truth , who is she?" I asked him as he just chuckled in my face

" you can't play games with me Kentrell, just tell me the fucking truth , who is she?" I asked him as he just chuckled in my face .

I was trying to figure out what the fuck was so funny, I was being so serious and here he was just making a joke out of the whole situation.

" Iah tell ya if I'm talkin' to anotha bitch, but yo ass basic , Ian gotta for ta hide shit from ya."

Kentrell said to me , snatching his phone out of my hand . I put my head down..
Why does he do this to me . Why does he play with my feelings , why does he treat me so badly and then claim to love me , why does he want to keep me around if I don't mean shit to him?