𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.
📍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀.
                          ____________

" the most pathetic feeling is when you get in a fight with someone because you expressed what made you upset and instead of apologizing they find a way to make you feel bad about it so your left regretting even saying anything at all." I said to the therapist.

She laughed and shook her head . I looked at her curious to what was funny, because here I was being serious with her , and then here she was, clearly taking me as a joke .

When she noticed that I didn't find shit funny her face went serious again , and she crossed one leg over the other before speaking .

" Brooklynn, I can sense that your a really smart kid, you have a way with words, I sense that if you were with a group of friends , and a new girl joined your group out of nowhere , and you knew no one liked her in the group, you would be the one to say something for everyone else, your really bold, and you don't hold your tongue." She said to me .

I looked away from her not fully understanding what she was getting at, I mean I knew I was bold .. but what does me being bold have to do with anything?

She clicked her tongue and stood up from her chair .

" your bold Brooklynn, and I don't know if you would've been able to conquer what you endured if you weren't, so that's why I chuckled .. because I'm happy that you made it out ." She said before sitting back down.

I smiled at her and nodded my head .

" I guess I'll tell you what happened on the night I reconnected with my mother.." I said to her.

She nodded her head and waited for me to speak .