Sacrifices

Author: The drawing above is just a doodle, as I said I'm not good at drawing but I love how Hawks' eye turned out.

TW: suicide
Also weird lemons.

***

"They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up and you come through. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly, that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."

— Anne Lamott —

***

Hawks had told Remi what happened after she lost consciousness, Aqua tried to say Remi tried to kill her in her form but Remi's injury and the water on the floor clearly made her out to be a liar, she was soon arrested and finally told the truth, she wanted Hawks and thought if she killed Remi he would want her, that's what she concocted in her unstable mind anyway. Her house was raided and they found a huge shrine dedicated to Hawks, along with empty coffee cups and various other items Hawks had used with his DNA on it.

"Oh wow ok." Remi pursed her lips. So she was that crazy.

"Yeah, she's been charged with attempted murder." Hawks revealed, shuddering at the sight of his pictures and memorabilia in her house.

This didn't sit well with Remi at all, yeah she literally tried to murder her but felt bad she was going to prison because she was obviously not well.

"Can I give a statement? Like, lock her up in a mental hospital or something? I don't want her to go to prison."

Hawks raised a concerned eyebrow at her, shocked at the fact Remi felt so much empathy towards the woman that tried to kill her.

"Are you ok? This isn't you at all!" Hawks said concerned and was feeling her head to see if she had a temperature.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Remi sighed shooing his hand away, she explained while with Lenny she had the time to think and came to the conclusion that she was still the winner here and getting angry wouldn't solve anything.

"But you did get angry." He stated correctly as he ran a finger down a crack on her face. "I'll see what I can do, I can't guarantee anything will be done but I'm proud of you either way." He confessed, kissing her neck which made her melt. "I think I have to sort this out." He purred, now kissing the crack on her face.

"No strenuous work remember?" She sarcastically quoted the doctor, her getting stabbed wasn't going to stop her from getting dicked down by him.

"I don't know, what if I damage it?" He pushed back, the lustful haze over his eyes now dissipating and seeing sense.

"I'm fine, watch." She snapped playfully. He watched as he transformed, something she was able to do now without screaming and her injury faded even more, reverting back she grabbed him by the sleeveless shirt, that one he wore under his jacket she loved so much on him. Her full length undershirt under her hero costume that Hawks designed had a similar pattern. It was something to do with working for the commission because they had the same decal on their building.

"Fix me now!" She growled biting his lip unable to control her arousal.

"Ok you asked for it." He growled turning primal as he shot his feathers out and ripped off her suit, it was ruined anyway. Taking off his own and pinning her down, he massaged her ever so lightly, torturing her.

"Please." She mewled, trying to grind herself on his hand for release.

"Ah ah ahh, not yet." As he came down and caught a nipple in between his teeth and pulling it gently, an agonising moan left her. Unable to handle how wet she was he inserted a finger making her cry out. In an agonising slow rhythm he watched as she moaned and begged for more. Inserting another finger and thrusting them skilfully while at the same time massaging her bundle of nerves. Coming to a climax, he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up.