Aftermath

***

"Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence."

-– Mahatma Gandhi —

Rin and the other commissioners watched the TV with anxiety as Remi was plastered all over it, as did most of Japan and nearly the whole of Ireland as news travels fast.

"From what we can gather, this is between Demonic, a sidekick that works in Hawks' agency and her father, who is a wanted gang leader who escaped prison." The news reporter on the television reported as more information came in.

"Come on Remi! You can do it!" Rin screamed as did everyone else in the commission, everyone else watching and the crowd of heroes and students that formed around Remi and Ronan.

Ronan was the first to hit, missing as Remi dodged it. Both now in the throws of combat.

"It's like a fighting video game!" Kaminari squealed. A few murmurs in agreement could be heard because that's exactly what it was like. Ronan Slater could throw punches and kicks as could Remi both with speed and precision.

"Your quirk was made for this, why must you make everything complicated?" Ronan asked as he dodged a kick.

"No it wasn't, Lenny told me everything." She replied while also dodging a punch. Ronan's face dropped how the fuck does she know about that fool? Remi had an opening as he let his guard down and kicked him hard in stomach.

"How the fuck do you know about him?" He spat, back to fighting.

"If you weren't such a narc, you would of listened to what he said about it, not what you wanted to hear, which makes me ask, why didn't you kill mam? She served her purpose." Throwing another kick.

Knowing what she meant, he smiled "I was planning on breeding more with her, but she lost her mind and I sent her back to her family, told them she tried to kill you and that I didn't want to see her anymore, you are my most valuable asset after all, they were so ashamed, they agreed to take her if I didn't press charges. It sorted itself out." He nonchalantly told her.

Concentrating back on the fight he roared at her "You're holding back, hit me!"

"Come on Remi!" Hawks screamed at the ring resulting in everyone else cheering her on, even Boris. Upping the fight, Remi delivered kicks and punches in a series of combos, only landing a few and Ronan coming back and landing all his on her.

Then tension was thick as everyone watched a father so viciously beat his daughter and her fighting back as hard, both bloody. Some not knowing the story entirely, but there was history there for sure, they knew that much. Getting caught in a chokehold, Remi tried her best to get out of it, it was hopeless, he knew all her moves. She would have to go completely all out, she didn't want to because that would mean everyone would see what she was truly capable of.

Raising her leg up she managed to kick him in the face and breaking free. "This is over." She glowered, clearing her mind. She proceeded to go for the KO. Gasps erupted as everyone watched her move at such a speed to him and deliver a blow, only for him to get one back, both now back in the throws once again.

Rin couldn't look, the suspense was killing him until only to hear Hawks screaming through the TV among the cheers as the camera landed on him "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" He excitedly expressed as he watched her adoringly as she lay blows on her father, only for the camera to move and zoom to Remi's face which was bloodied and smashed up.

"THE NUMBER 2 HERO JUST ANNOUNCED THAT DEMONIC, THE WOMAN FIGHTING HER FATHER IS IN FACT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" The reporter screamed into the microphone.

"You fucking idiot Hawks, you couldn't wait no?" Rin exasperatedly sighed into his hands. "Fucking worse than kids the two of you." He snapped also referring to Remi.