The Big Reveal

TW: Rape. I will obviously not go into detail but it will be in this chapter.

***

"The sun is up now, revealing all of us for what we really are.
And it's fucking blinding."

— Derek Milman —

***

Remi had arrived 15 minutes before she was supposed to start. From the outside the club looked very elegant and posh. Somewhere she most definitely didn't belong. Walking in she was surprised on how modern and clean it looked, not at all like those sleazy dark places you see on TV. Beautiful women gyrating on poles, a few waitressing and the scumbags sitting back watching like horny dogs.

"Are you Lily?" A stunning brunette wearing a diamanté two piece holding a tray interrupted Remi's observations. "Yeah, I'm her." Remi replied in a carbon copy of Ryokos accent and demeanour. Lily, or Lily Ortega to be exact, was Ryoko's alias for work.

"Not bad, you're really pretty. I'm Akari. I presume you know how to dance, go get changed in the dressing room over there, you'll be on the pole there for a bit and later when the boss comes you'll go into the VIP to him, he likes to see the new girls." Akari told Remi in a commanding but nice like fashion.

"Ok cool and thanks." Remi replied while making her way to the dressing room Akari pointed out.

"No biggie and good luck!" She beamed and went back to her job.

Wow she's nice! I hope the rest are like that. She was sorely mistaken as she walked into the dressing room, she was met with stabbing gazes from other workers. A few whispers and sniggers could be heard, making a vein pop in Remi's head but ignored it because these bitches weren't worth compromising this mission.

Going behind a screen she took out her phone and texted Rin.

Remi: I have to dance for a while then meet the boss. Next time you hear from me it will be go time.

Rin: Roger.

Remi changed into the brand new two piece she was provided with, a black lingerie type with a suspender belt that attached to the stockings. Completed with the high shoes she looked in the mirror. Wow I look kinda good! Feeling frisky she took out her phone and took a full length picture in the mirror in a provocative pose and sent it to Hawks.

Remi: *image* You like? 😉

Red: Please change before I see you because I don't think I can stop myself. Also please keep it 😍

Remi: lol I'll try, gotta go. See you soon x

Putting the phone away she took the mini vodka bottle provided by Ryoko and downed it in one go. Making her way back out to the listing to the tirade about her, she ignored but one thing got her attention, one girl who was sniggering at her was talking about Hawks and how she would only love to spend a night with him and how she was planning it, walking out with a devious smile on her face 'If only you knew and try to make moves on him I will ruin your fucking life' she made her way to the pole she was assigned. The DJ clocking her, spoke into the microphone and his voice boomed all over the club "Now gentlemen, we have a new dancer in the house tonight! Give it up for Lillllllllyyyy Ortegaaaaa!" Cheers erupted within the club as Remi got to the pole. Stopping herself from physically recoiling at the men who were looking at her like she was a piece of meat.

As the song came on, she blocked out the world and danced around the pole, a few approving murmurs came from the crowd. "Hey baby, come down here and I'll give you a little something." A sweaty overweight man purred at her. I actually want to die. Stop. I'm in control, show no fear. Doing what she was told but crawled down in a seductive manner towards the troll like man. Remi was screaming in horror internally as he put a note in her underwear.