Let us know about the support of the story

Raj Malhotra

Owner of Malhotra Industries ,a jolly person for family

Owner of Malhotra Industries ,a jolly person for family. He is down to earth and never shows off , believes in having family dinner together . He is a person whom you can have a conversation on any topic . He is a mordern man who believes in equality , loves Fab5 like his own children .

A name of terror for his clients who think that they can mess with him.

Loves his wife Neyonika alot and always encourages her do live freely .                                                       He never shows his sadness and always tries to keep professional life and personal life different .

He loves to tease Manik a lot and wishes that Manik too falls in love with a strong headed girl just like Neyonika

Neyonika Malhotra

Neyonika is a philanthropist

Neyonika is a philanthropist. She is the chairperson and founder of the Malhotra Foundation , and a non-executive director of Malhotra Industries . She belongs to the richest in India but loves working . She is also an art collector and owner of various NGO's  .

She was listed in  'the fifty high and mighty Indians' list and in 'the most influential women business leaders in Asia' list  . She was the first Indian woman to become a member of the (IOC).She has a name of herself and is a tough nut to crack.

Loves her family alot . Manik is her life , she loves FAB5 alot . She never let her professional life affect her personal life . A dotting mother she has all tabs on Manik even if she is busy .

She valuees inner beauty more than outer beauty and is waiting for Manik to experience love . She always has seen Manik admiring her love story with Raj and wishes he finds his girl too

Yash Murthy