chapter 15

"If that is true what we're we going to talk about?" He probed. He didn't believe you? 
   "You are called a past time traveler, they are really rare. Their power can't be put in someone, they had to be made like that. Also, they are able to go further than just one day before they died. "You said word for word. Slender looked token back even without a face.

  EJ carried your body out of the fire. You were still breathing but very shallow. He set you on the grass. Slender came out of the cabin unscathed.
   " she Is rewriting the past," Slender said.

  Past Slender now believes that you were from the future. He asked you so many questions about him. You also showed him what book to pull to get in the secret library.
   "We have to stop this bomb." Slender declared. You nodded in agreement with him.
    "But before we do I have to live the day like it was, and try not to change the past completely."

   After the talk, you were back into EJ's room. This is when you got him to take off his mask.
  You guys were sitting in his bedroom. You were sitting on the floor watching him read a book. It wasn't as boring as it seemed. His head would tilt when something puzzling happened and when I was mad at the main character he would put the book down and sigh before going further into the story.
"You have been staring at me for a minute straight. What's up?", He mumbled not looking away from his book.
"Your just interesting to stare at." You giggled trying to remember what exactly you said. He put the book down and stared back at you. You stayed still for a couple of minutes but a smile was slowly tugging at your lips. You broke the stare.
"See, you don't like being stared at so empathize for me." He said and turned back around.
"I can't with that damn mask on." You groaned quietly. EJ turned to you again.
"You would hate me."
"No, I'd probably be turned on your extreme hotness." You shot back. He scoffed. And probably bit his lip. While in his human for you noticed that he bit his lip every single time he was tempted to do something or was hella turned on. You smirked.
"What?" He asked a little higher.
"Your thinking about it." You coaxed him. "And plus I won't fuck you that damn thing on." EJ coughed.
"Human form?" He reasoned. Clearly, he couldn't go that long without touching you.
"No-p-e" you sneered. He growled and leaned his head back.
"That isn't fucking fair." He groaned.
"I want to see the face of the love of my life, plus I love you for your personality, not your looks."
"It is pretty bad." He warned you.
"I don't care." This time he closed the book and got up. He sat cross-legged in front of you on the floor. You reached over and touched the edge of his mask lightly, making him flinch. He didn't stop you though. You raised his mask over of his mouth showing his sharp teeth and rather grey skin, that you already knew about. Then you raised it over his nose. He grabbed your wrist and you stopped.
"You promise not to leave?" He probed you.
"I promise not to leave you, and I will stand by you forever." You promised to him. He let go slowly. You raised the mask over his head and just sat there. Instead of having two eyes, he had two sockets, that had black ooze dripping from them. You smiled reassuringly at him.
"You said it was bad. Got you are such an over reactor." You scolded him with a smile on your face. EJ let out a held breath and gave you a smile back.
   "Thank god" He whispered. You giggled at him. He hugged you.
   "Just stay like this with me forever." EJ cooed into your ear. You blushed and didn't remember this part. "I love you y/n" EJ almost moaned.
  "I love you too EJ."

   You didn't sign up for this. You had to ace the rake twice now. And you had to Drag it out like you did the first time around. And you also had to make sure you got the wounds.
   The rake's claws sunk into your arm. You gritted your teeth and plunged your foot into his face. The thing tore away from you making your wound ten times worse. The Rake recovered and charge that you. You step sideways this time and it clawed at the thin air. The creature snapped its body back towards you when you whistled. It's talked over to you like a tiger. It was slower this time then it.
  You whistled again and this time it rushed towards you. You didn't run or moved an inch. The creature's claws reached out and you backed off and ran so you could slide underneath it. You turned around quickly and grabbed his arm you plunged his arm into his stomach. The thing had black blood you noticed.
The thing let out a mangled cry of pain and grabbed your arm and flipped you onto the ground on your stomach. You heard something brake. You groaned as the air rushed out of you. You rolled onto your back and a thing hovered over you. You held your arms up blocking your face from its claws. This thing called your arm out your blood pouring out like a waterfall. Your new white tank top turned red. You kept on blocking the thing with one of your arms. You quickly jabbed your other hand into the things wound on its stomach you grabbed the first organ you felt and pulled.
You ended up ripping out some of the things small intestine. The thing flung itself off of you making you rip out the rest of its intestine. It stood up on his hind legs and wavered slightly. Its blood turns the green black and then it fell where it stood bleeding out on the field.
You smiled at your victory. You set up shakily and got up fully soon after. You're breathing hitched slightly. Your body was covered in blood and bruises. But you still won. You raised up your arms and let out a Battle cry.  
  Then you passed out. This is getting old you thought numbly.