( four ) I swear to God, I'm gonna kill them.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☽ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻:"𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚍, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻:
"𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚍, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ☾ ◦∘ ══════╝

MACKENZIE DEFINITELY FORGOT about all of her worries as she sat on Eleven's bed in her room at the cabin. She was flipping through some magazines with El, her back resting on the headboard and her legs extended in front of her. Meanwhile, Max danced around the room, singing along to Angel by Madonna into a hairbrush. Mackenzie giggled at her antics as she turned the page, looking at her favorite celebrities. She glanced up to see El smiling down at a poster of Ralph Macchio.

Max stopped singing and kneeled next to the bed. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" El asked.

"Yeah, he's the Karate Kid. Hai-yah!" she exclaimed while imitating a karate chop, making Mackenzie and El giggle. "He's so hot, right? I bet he's an amazing kisser, too."

Mackenzie leaned forwards as Max came up to the bed to sit next to her. "Hey El, is Mike good at kissing?"

"I don't know," she replied. "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend," Max corrected.

At the sight of El's sad face, Mackenzie reached forwards and gave her hand a squeeze. "It'll be okay. Knowing Mike, he'll probably come and try to take you back anyways."

"I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. They're like, oh, I hope they take us back," Max fake cried. "God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces."

El stopped laughing, her face lighting up with realization. Mackenzie smirked, knowing exactly what she was about to do.

"What is it?" Max questioned.

Mackenzie got up from the bed. "El has this power where she can spy on people without them knowing she's there. We just need a blindfold and some static."

That's where Mackenzie found herself sitting on the edge of the bed with Max, staring down at the floor where El sat with a blindfold tied around her eyes. Static from a radio station played in the background.