author's note.

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒,

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

all right . . . hey, y'all. it's kells.

so ,,,, idk how this book is finished already.

I want to give a huge shoutout to those who have taken the time to read this cute lil story about the journey of mackenzie tate and will byers. just like natalia and jason (characters in my jason grace fics), I have truly fallen in love with this beautiful couple.

I'm not quite sure if I'll write a story for stranger things 4, considering the fact that the byers and eleven moved away. if they come back to hawkins (which I have no doubt they will), I'm definitely going to write more of mackenzie and will's story. the sequel will probably be called moonlight, if anyone was wondering, based off of the song by chase atlantic.

and if he has a love interest for stranger things 4 . . . that's gonna be interesting. even if that's the case, just know that willkenzie will indeed win over anybody else. I may be a little biased because I'm the author, but I'm a complete sucker for them. <3

however, since we are left in the dark until stranger things 4 is released, this will be a stand-alone. if or when anything changes, I will make sure to let you know.

also, if this does end up being a stand-alone in the long run, just know that willkenzie is always endgame. no matter if will ends up with somebody else in the show, will and mackenzie's universe will continue to grow and thrive for the rest of their lives. they'll get their happy ending and will live on to be the world's softest couple.

and if he turns out to be gay, then just know mackenzie will wave that rainbow flag with pride. she is his best friend, after all. she'll support him no matter what.

now I'm just rambling. somebody please stop me.

again, thank you so much for reading midnight. it absolutely means the world to me.

xoxo, kelly <3

p.s. keep an eye out . . . some stranger things 1 and stranger things 2 bonuses might be coming your way ;)))

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇.